Burberry Prorsum S/S 10 London

I'm in love with the rouched angular shoulders on the trenches!! That's exactly where I thought the shoulder pad revival trend would go.

i always love it, this season though its a little bit boring.
I want to see more or the chunky silver outfits from the last couple of pics! that might make a difference

I liked this a lot. Definitely not the best or most...inspirational recent burberry collection but still beautiful. I love the use of pastel here. And the trench-dress....I just got a vintage trench coat but i wish it would transform into one of these....:P I'm guessing pastel's gonna be a trend this s/s

I found this collection to be very flaky ,it lacked the depth of previous collections. Burberry is sophisticated and sexy, this looked sl*tty to me. The trousers were terrible , im sorry but lame looking pants and ruched leggings are so american apparel. it looked like a bastard child of balmain and versace.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was nice to be able to watch a video right away. Nice collection not great but certainly some good detailing I like the draped pants a lot.

I'm seriously not getting all of this praise. It's like I'm looking at an entirely different collection.

I mean, it's not like I ever really gush about Burberry cause I never find it to be anything spectacular, but this is below the level I've come to associate with the label. Honestly the only thing separating this collection from Blumarine or some other Milanese secondary label is the socks in the heels.

And I think that draping is heinous looking. Draping should look fluid and natural, not like you wrapped yourself in a bedsheet.

what I can say now is that the show didn't pleasure me as 09fw did...anyway,Christopher Bailey has always handled Burberry precisely

Socks with sandals again! :angry: What is wrong with this man?!

It's so deeply unoriginal and this is like the 1000000th time Bailey is redoing everything. From the trench coats (which he seems to change by 1% every season) to the woven skirts, EVERYTHING here has been done before ad worn before.

I'm starting to get annoyed with him, because I KNOW for a fact that Bailey is better than this and despise the financial crisis these days, he can STILL make a very good original collection.
It's like Burberry has been frozen in time, I haven't seen anything new in years.

I really like this. Maybe I don't have such a critical eye but I'm a fan of the draping and you can't go wrong with belted trench coats.

I love everything so much!
It didn't surprise me but the collection was so simple, yet very posh.
I also just love the fur looks. I'm happy he threw in some fur, even though it's spring.
LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Ahh, after a strong FW collection, this is just heinous to me. It looks cheap, heavy-handed and better suited for some trashier brands:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->