ck Calvin Klein S/S 2010 : Constance, Liu Wen, Mirte, Mark & Will by Craig McDean

Fantastic ad......loving the colour contrast and it all works so well.....well apart from that red suit on the guy.:shock: I'll let that slide as I think is very effective and really makes you yearn for more pics.
Thanks waffles:flower:

This is typical McDean...a side of him I haven't seen for a while mind you :P. The cast is great, can't wait to see Liu and Mirte's shots.

I love it! One of the most striking ads these season so far, the contrast of the colors is amazing!

This is very striking, but the male model looks dead to me. Constance is working it though.

constance! :woot: mirte! :woot:
i love the colours, and the concept too.

These girls...Mirte & Patricia are everywhere...

This looks good. I agree, the contrast of colors is great. I guess the motorcycle is what keeps the ad a very cool one. ^_^:smile: Love Constance's pose. Can't wait to see Liu Wen's! :smile:

agreed about the colours...awesome contrast reminds me of the late 90s

I like it. It;s better than last season and the cast is great.

2zs0fly.jpg

2viiamr.jpg

facebook.com/pages/LIU-WEN/112921321396

Liu:woot:
I like this more and more. Both of them look stunning. Thanks for posting!:flower:

Constance looks amazing in this ad, especially the last shot, I didn't know she could bring that sort of dynamism to her modelling until now. I love that Liu's part of the cast, although her shots are not as strong as I would've liked.

The new shots look great!:woot: Thanks for posting!

OMG! Adorable! I love the second shot ^^^ Wherein it looks like they're running or escaping... Adore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"