ck Calvin Klein S/S 2010 : Constance, Liu Wen, Mirte, Mark & Will by Craig McDean

Yay Liu. I think she suits this perfectly; plus, her and Constance complement each other quite well.

It's getting better and better.
It's sort of a futuristic-underground

I only like the last shot, the colors are less agressive to my eyes, because I'm definitely not fond of the contrast between red and blue.

Great to see Liu! She looks stunning. I especially love her shot with the red bag.

The second batch of photos look great. Pretty cool to the eyes. They would look gorgeous on print, for sure.

It's getting better and better.
It's sort of a futuristic-underground

I agree with you.
And it looks like Constance and Liu make a great duet!
Nice ad, very "new", compared to the others.

Constance defiantly outshines Liu in the second shot. But I like Liu's single shot, love the vibrant colours.

This campaign is rapidly turning into one of my favourites this season:woot:
Slightly futuristic, very dramatic, with great splashes of colour and a nice cast who work pretty well together and on their own.
I would love to see the whole set together, as I think it will be very effective in the same way that all the current Gucci ads together look outstanding and totally compliment each other.

Wow, there is so much energy in these ads...great dynamics. Liu Wen :woot: And Constance is simply killing it! She's been killing everything lately, I am really falling head over heals for this one :wub: And I am very curious to see Mirte pulling this of. It would be interesting to see her in something as powerful and energetic as this.

I like it! The new pics are fab! Liu and Will look awesome! :flower:

I really love the colours!

But Will only has 1 shot? D'oh!!

The colors and the idea is lovely! Models :wub: One of the best for me

Mirte looks amazing and I love the ad as a whole. But the boys look sooo bad, I really like Will but he looks bored and Mark just looks terribly vacant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->