Carrie-Anne Burton

Yesterday i didn't expect to find anything out, like Carrie-Anne's agency in Paris.

But just found out, that she is represented in Paris by Oui Management
facebook /Oui-Management

and in Barcelona by Elite Model Management
elitemodel.es

In her portfolio at Elite, there were two unknown pictures:

elite1.jpg
elite2.jpg

Whistle Down The Wind

Photographer: Sarah Doyle
Stylist: Karl Patrick Smith
Make-up: Jessamae O Dwyer
Hair: Danillo
Model: Carrie-Anne Burton @ Morgan The Agency

Source: facebook / Karl Patrick Smith

Last edited by a moderator:
Laark AW10 Lookbook

Photographer : Paul Hampartsoumian www.paulh.com
Stylist : Nobuko Tannawa
Make up : Rino Ozaki
Model : Carrie-Anne Burton

Source: laark.co.uk

JW Anderson SS11 Lookbook - 1

JW Anderson SS11 Lookbook

Photographer: BEN TOMS
Model: Carrie-Anne Burton @ FORD

Source: j-w-anderson.com

unbelievable what a difference a hair colour can cause.. she is much more natural..

unbelievable what a difference a hair colour can cause.. she is much more natural..
I really wouldn't have thought to say this (as I'm the biggest supporter of dark-haired, "goth-girls" you will ever meet) but Carrie-Anne looks indeed a lot more natural and less "stark" with the lighter colour. Not to mention it makes her about 2 years younger and fresher (even though she already looks younger than she is). I absolutely love her in the images above! :heart:
Thanks a lot for sharing them, shayan, but please post such large pics as thumbnails the next time - I felt like the scrolling didn't come to an end haha :blush:

I really wouldn't have thought to say this (as I'm the biggest supporter of dark-haired, "goth-girls" you will ever meet) but Carrie-Anne looks indeed a lot more natural and less "stark" with the lighter colour. Not to mention it makes her about 2 years younger and fresher (even though she already looks younger than she is). I absolutely love her in the images above! :heart:
Thanks a lot for sharing them, shayan, but please post such large pics as thumbnails the next time - I felt like the scrolling didn't come to an end haha :blush:

you're welcome :flower:.. I wanted to because I had the same problem but unfortunately i couldn't edit my message anymore :doh:...

^ :shock: Reminds me SO much of Querelle here! I definitely prefer the lighter hair on her.

Although the lighter hair allows her to be more of an all-rounder, I think I preferred the darker hair.

thank you very much larien for changing the codes into thumbnails :clap::clap::clap:

^_^

This week we shot with the lovely Carrie Anne from Tess Management, we predict huge things for her. The shoot has a dark twist and is inspired by Alfred Hitchcocks “the Birds”. and was styled by Olivia who has interned with us, she is going to illustrate onto these images which hopefully i can post up in the future…cant wait to see them!!

Here are the non illustrated versions:

Source: iheartstudios.wordpress.com

The birds

edited by Olivia Wright

our work… the mixtape

The shoot we posted up last week which was for our lovely intern Olivia Wright has been given a bit of a remix. Olivia is studying at Istituto Marangoni and we predict big things for her. She is a great illustrator and working with her on the shoot was a dream, Check out her illustrated versions of the shoot….we think they are great!

Source: web.me.com/olivia.wright

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"