Catwalk Trends F/W 06.07

Bubbles no
Fur no !
Metallics meh...
Oversize to a certain extent
Layering yes
Napoleonic definitly (in neutral colors)

Hey!...:( Stop it with the yes-ing and no-ing! I want to keep reading the conversation. WHen everyone is talking it's so interesting. Yes and no I can come up with by myself. (sorry to be pouty and whiny but seriously!:(blush:

I don't mean to complain I just like this thread and want it to keep going and people to keep expressing their views beyond yes and no. Sorry. I'm picky. lol.

I think I might look to second hand shops for a lot of these looks. I am not a particularly rich girl and I think a lot of these pieces are the stuff old people used to wear before they got so old. BUt I do think I'll invest in a nice pair of ankle boots. In black. And of course lots of footed tights!:heart:

pinksatin said:
Hey!...:( Stop it with the yes-ing and no-ing! I want to keep reading the conversation. WHen everyone is talking it's so interesting. Yes and no I can come up with by myself. (sorry to be pouty and whiny but seriously!:(blush:

I don't mean to complain I just like this thread and want it to keep going and people to keep expressing their views beyond yes and no. Sorry. I'm picky. lol.

I think I might look to second hand shops for a lot of these looks. I am not a particularly rich girl and I think a lot of these pieces are the stuff old people used to wear before they got so old. BUt I do think I'll invest in a nice pair of ankle boots. In black. And of course lots of footed tights!:heart:

I totally agree!!! People need to stop Yes-ing or No-ing in this thread :angry: :angry: :angry:

I see what you mean by those knits, completely reminds me of grandma's old knits :lol: :lol: :lol: , but I don't care, they keep me warm and comforable, will buy one or two this season just for fun B) .

I also bought some bright and colorful opaque stockings to wear/layer under cropped trouser.:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

:heart: :heart: Red, esp. shoes are every where, patent leather shoes are every where too! Ankle boots should be hot, but I don't think many people dares to wear them, because they can make legs look stumpy easily.

Red shoes are hot..... :heart: I saw a lot of terrific red shoes worn with black tights...

The yes-ing and no-ing thread was merged into this one, wasn't it? :huh:

I think red shoes are hot too! ^_^ I love patent, and I agree about the ankle boots thing re: stumpy, but I expect people will be wearing them anyways. :ninja:

and bags carried by shoulder instead of by arm (like it used to be lately), like it used to be done in the 70's

I expect ankle boots to be a MAJOR hit in the mainstream....... the "trendy" celebs already have their pairs in hand, and it's easy to reproduce for much cheaper too.

i'm dying for a pair of ankle boots! all of them seem to be pretty pricey (over a hundred dollars) and i live in FL so i don't have a very long "cold weather" season; but i just found a pair on delias.com for $40.00. im loving the black/white suede.

i've been waiting for my sergio rossi black patent w/mirror detailed ankle boots for like months...i cant wait for it to put them on.

and oddly enough, taryn rose boots look really nice this season.

i always love layering as well as napoleonic look so i cant wait for the fall

I'm loving Emporio Armani's circle skirt
Alberta ferretti's tulip skirt
and the balenciaga pleated mini
but im a bit bored with the yves saint laurent's pencil skirt

Kimkhuu said:
I expect ankle boots to be a MAJOR hit in the mainstream....... the "trendy" celebs already have their pairs in hand, and it's easy to reproduce for much cheaper too.

These will continue into Spring and probably the next Fall too. I think they're like skinny jeans (which they look good with anyhow:( once people learn how to wear them right, they'll stick around for a few years.

80's strike again and I :heart: it!

Bubbles: no
Fur: regretably...
Metallics: never
Oversize: often
Layering: Yes
Napoleonic: yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member