Catwalk Trends F/W 06.07

stylebites - funny you mention nautical - my mum was just in europe and brought me back some nautical inspired clothes b.c the sales people were raving about how hot it is there - I was like way to go mum! :D

I love Fall - ankle boots are calling my name...i have some old ones collecting dust....and I pray that with fall will come the complete disintegration of footless tights *crosses fingers*

I have a question...What do u think of boyish pants? Will they be trendier than leggins?:unsure:

InnocentFairy said:
How big is that purple bag!!!!!! I could fit my boyfriend in that! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Boyfriends are the new lap dogs.

the_libertine said:
would it be safe to wear oversized jumpers this winter, or is that too old now?:blush:

I love oversized jumpers thatcover up your butt nicely(not too long!) with leggings under them!. I'd say it's safe enough:flower:

vogue_addiction said:
I love oversized jumpers thatcover up your butt nicely(not too long!) with leggings under them!. I'd say it's safe enough:flower:

ok cool thankyou. I think I will stick with them then, hehe. :D :heart: :flower:

Blacks N Whites Are Definate Rockers This Season. Not To Forget Oversize Bangles Are Making A Smashing Comeback.

Gee, I really need your opinion! I've found a jumper in my mom's closet. And....I'm not sure if it looks good? So please tell me and be honest! I don't wanna make a fool of myself on the street :unsure: what about a belt(waist)? would it be better?
whtuj3.jpg

errpy5.jpg

And another shirt I found...it looks like a babydolldress, only it's not a dress....what do you think? :blush: and please tell me if it's not ok :unsure:

img4665fg3.jpg

The shirt would be good with a big belt. Maybe cut off the turtleneck on it?

I have a babydoll dress shirt that kind of looks like yours, only it is like a short babydoll dress. It's tighter around the bust than that looks.

i would try,like someone said, cutting off the turtleneck part, maybe even making it a boat neck or off the shoulder type sweater?:idea:

I don't think I saw anyone mention the equestrian look for fall ... I adore it, so classic and elegant :smile:

I might just have to wear my grey breeches with black boots around, YAY!

nincha, you could cut the "turtle" off of the neck and open it up a bit...and cinch it with a big belt and wear some tights with some boots....that would be cool. :smile:

Bubbles - yes
Fur - no (unless it is faux)
Metallics - Yes
Oversize _ No
Layers - Yes
Napolonic - Yes

Bubbles - somehow
Fur -no
Metallics - Yes
Oversize - yes
Layers - Yes
Napolonic - no

Bubbles somehow
Fur yes with regret :(
Metallics no
Oversize yes
Layering yes
Napoleonic yes

I like all of them except for the layering, because half the time, it's not done right. And yes, fur with regret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->