Chanel Haute Couture F/W 06.07

^ That's fantastic- Thanks so much!!:woot: Very meaningful to my Chanel fashion show scrapbook collection! :wink: :flower:

Thanks so much for posting the HQs!

Beautiful collection., some pieces are really gorgeous, especially the bridal look on Irina. I have always loved the hair and make-up at this show, looks so soft and compliments the clothes so well.

Still, I wholeheartedly hate the use of denim. It will never look couture for me, even when Uncle Karl does it.

omg hq's! i'm gonna love you forever! I literally waited for 4 years to get them! lmao. Thanks a million time! This is one of my favorite chanel collections *drooling*

WOW!!!thank you so much!!! you don't know how long i have waited for this!!! if you could post other hqs from the haute couture shows of Chanel that has not been uploaded yet, it would be much appreciated!!!

well nice to see it again ! and actually it looks more couture than last HC collections

Still one of my favorites, too! Back when Karl made such chic things for Chanel and his shows were impressive but never gimmicky.

Loved the sort of medieval/mod look and the denim boots were such a big deal, I recall.

Was revisiting this collection, wondering where the thread was left off...only to find I was the last one here 5 years ago! Hahaha

I rewatched the video and it’s still absolutely divine. I will never, ever get over how insanely chic Irina looks as the bride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->