Chanel Haute Couture S/S 2015 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
B8WIvKlCUAAwq23.jpg
B8WI88wCMAAiZIJ.jpg

Twitter/Vanessa Friedman

I feel sorry for all the models that participated in this show. Everyone's mug is busted due to that ridiculous makeup. My God….:ninja:

The cropped jacket + low-slung skirt combo makes them all look pregnant...and who thought it would look good to pair those shoes with every single look?

I love it! This is really great.
I want to see it in motion because Chanel dresses are always very light and moves beautifuly. I like this new silhouette even if the very harsh colors of the first 3 looks make them look a bit 90's.

Karl is the King of Pastel!

It looks far too like Raf Simons, especially the beanie with net (Jil Sander anyone?). What is going on?

it looks GOOD!
first time in a loooong while that I really adore one of his collections.

It looks far too like Raf Simons, especially the beanie with net (Jil Sander anyone?). What is going on?

Looking at the first pictures I thought the same...
The make up is just horrible. The model in the blue dress in the first pics looks like a witch with that make up and the hat :shock:
I think there is like on piece that I kind of like.
And I have to say that Kendall looks great here.

It is a painful struggle going through these pics trying to find a thing of beauty.

i have mixed feelings about it. as a whole it looks good, but then i look at the single pieces and im like 'yeah... no'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->