Chanel S/S 2015 Paris

The first section is so incredibly vile...I'm also lost on how it connects to the rest of the collection. The protesting thing is random? What are they protesting?

such a boring show of chanel...repetitive..the same silhouette,the same fabric..over and over..its expected to be a rehash before the show.ok,in a soothing way,that's a signature of chanel.Nothing fresh.it's your b*tch to expect more from it .clothing is vuglar,setting is spectacular..all the time.because this is a chanel show.what i want to say this is paris fashion week,not a paris architecture's displaying week.LOL..

Last edited by a moderator:
The first section is so incredibly vile...I'm also lost on how it connects to the rest of the collection. The protesting thing is random? What are they protesting?

Certainly not protesting the lack of diversity in fashion...

this feels like a bunch of different seasons re-hashed and mixed into one show. I'd say it's 50/50 between the hits and the misses, and they're very easy to spot (like those unfortunate keyboard pieces (?) on Grace & Kendall).

I am overwhelmed with how much is going on here! Not liking the gold accents and a few looks seem as though they've been plucked separately from previous collections

what the hell the feminist movement is?i don't get the point?who can tell me what?why?how?

to force a bunch of payed models to stage a fake feminist protest is probably the most anti feminist action i can imagine. chanel is such a lame gimmick showpony nowadays.

I hated all the sweatsuits and sneakers before so this is a lot better.actually some of these are really nice.

Yeah...some nice touches and wearables but tasteless theme...yet again...
Also not sure about the clowny pantsuits...

I would say that it's meant to be an ode to the strong spirit and history of protest that France has, particularly an ode to French women protesting, maybe? From limited reading that I can't be bothered looking up (hey I've been drinking champagne) I understand French women at the moment are in quiet revolt over various cultural roles and societal expectations? (I apologise greatly if I've offended people and gotten it wrong entirely.)

Of course it's unfortunate timing, considering Hong Kong atm. I doubt however that they would change a multi-million dollar fashion show due to unfortunate reality getting in the way.

Forget the clown clothes, forget the gimmicky BS protest, the set is the real star here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->