Chanel S/S 10 Paris

i love this
finally, someone went far out, very different for chanel to do cowgirl influences
but alast this was beautiful
and it still looked and feeled like chanel
loved the show
good job AGAIN Karl

oh lord, the barnyard idea is ridiculous.. there is know way to describe it really but those orange baubles remind me of jack-o-lanterns, when i first saw them i thought he was celebrating halloween for the end of the month.

this is just a case of karl trying to out do himself in presentation.. i think he missed the target with this one..

Umm...Let's see- Ralph Lauren did overalls and Depression era denim, and Karl has a barnyard...I'm gitten in my truck and headin' out to the dustbowl with Woody Guthrie I guess... :blink:
Need to look at it all closely- Karl usually brings me around when I see the details.. :wink:

Please note the rules for this section of the forum - no comments on casting or models should be made in a collection's thread. Go to Supporting Cast if you wish to comment on those aspects of a show. Thank you.

Wow, like, like,like!
The location looks so great :heart:

And iekeline is singing :D

Love the music!!! Finally something truly excites me!
Karl never fails. And the set is so fun this time!

Is that music in the last video Michael Nyman? Sounds like his signature sound!
It's weird how it compliments this collection so nicely!

the set is so Galliano. need to see more. it seems to be interesting, but i don't get it,chanel of the farm???

The set is so awesome. But I don't know if it's not too loud? I just went back through 10 pages of this thread and I can't remember seeing a single look, I was all about the set, Lily Allen singing and those three canoodling at the end.

^ Ya I know but I love it must see all the pics and a video as well this seems to more interesting to watch as a video.

I feel the Chanel feeling from last season but could someone please explain me why do those shoes have to come back? Hideous platform shoes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->