Chanel S/S 11 Paris

Can someone help to rip out the runway video from Chanel.com?

After just watching the whole show.... That was Epic!

It was like watching a graceful elegant movie, the clothes were beautiful & the music was great.
but the shoes are so distracting... like bricks strapped to ones foot.

wow, after see the video, those models are like superb! walking on the huge marvelous versatile runaway,

well i should say that i still hate some of the collection! especially the shoes! omg karl! you can make a nice even huge idea for the runaway.. but you can't make a nice idea for the shoes??? what a shameeee...

but the bags are really super nice! maybe now karl really focus bit much for clothing and bags only.......

Well I wasn't to impressed. But after watching the video, I'm totally mesmerized. Everything looked immaculate - once I looked past the shoes.
I was expecting more from the setting, but as Karl said it's 'Landscape art' and the video captures all of it. I even appreciated the orchestra.

A Chanel show by Karl that references a long ago artwork...who would have ever thought!! :lol:

I just finished saving all that on my computer. I'm telling you, that collection is MASSIVE.

amazing collection :wub: i just hate the shoes.

so so much to say, im very happy with this collection... more so than others in the past. Very lovely! can't wait to see some detail shots!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->