Chanel S/S 2015 : Gisele Bündchen by Karl Lagerfeld

As Gisele doesn't do any wrong for me, I also wish it was in color.

I´m happy that is Gisele fronting this campaign and not Cara or any other young girl, she brings a level of sophistication to the label that it desperately needed imo and so does the B&W.

I could not agree anymore. I like this!

Not that this campaign is outstanding or groundbreaking but it's a wonderful departure from the past few seasons. And this for me brings back the memories of the amazing Chanel campaigns when there's a certain level of sophistication combined with coolness.

The ad also reminds me of the new Lady Dior ad which they also shot in Paris.

Lagerfeld always watering down the aura of collections with ghastly ads. Gisele x Karl never once intrigued me and these visuals simply look like pre-production photos for some unheard brand.

Perfect Chanel has been lost sophistication touch recently,seeing Gisele is like a breath of fresh air.Chanel could be sexy and sexy could be sophisticated so to me is perfect.

It's actually better than most of the trash they have been offering lately, but it would be amazing to see what Chanel could become if they actually hired a proper photographer, and models that are not Lindsey Wixson, Cara Delevingne or Chalotte Free.

Finally something serious for a 20+ woman

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very very very good! Of course it could have been better with a better photographer but it's still fabulous. I like the barefootness.

I like it too.
That shot of her at the gate is weird cause her leg is see through.

Beautiful campaign. Love the b&w, otherwise these clothes are too colorful, circus-like.

To see the whole campaign I really fond of with this campaign,Gisele definitely capture Chanel's spirit.

I am okay with the pics, but it doesnt scream spring summer to me....very cold...

I love it. It's a very elegant, moody campaign and Gisele, surprisingly, is absolutely perfect for this. I agree with vogue28 that this is the best Chanel campaign since the one with Saskia and Joan -- which I originally didn't like but somehow ended becoming one of my favorites, and is definitely the most memorable Chanel campaign in years. This is sublime, my favorite shot is the one with the stairs. I love all the ones where she's sitting the most, actually. Gisele looks gorgeous and the poses are beautiful.

Her YSL campaign yeeeears ago with the same concept was far far more superb than this 2D mess.

chanel_pret_a_porter_2014_15_ad_campaign_04_jpg.jpg
chanel_pret_a_porter_2014_15_ad_campaign_05_jpg.jpg

chanel.com

Great to see a woman in a Chanel campaign, instead of an endless series of young girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->