Chanel S/S 2025 Paris

And you would think that would be a really good Studio show all those people that work there all those designers.

I am not sure...either they made amends with Virginie (and they re-hired her); or they just should fire the whole design team too.

They are trying to make a corpse look fresh, but in the process it is rotting more and more.

I wonder if the past is going to be repeated here. 10 years of meh clothes/irrelevancy.... I suppose it will have been sold off to a conglomerate by then.

I am not sure...either they made amends with Virginie (and they re-hired her); or they just should fire the whole design team too.

They are trying to make a corpse look fresh, but in the process it is rotting more and more.
Oh Boi 😂 I can't believe it either that has to be a very skilled large staff and that's what they came up with three seasons in a row it may have not been Virginie fault after all. Seems like they're really focus on a certain group of women and not losing them they're designing based on fear and not joy. Those colors don't even look joyful the Tweed looks Dreadful. Their best bet is to Simply go into karl's archives and just copy.

Musings...

Chanel still 'has it' they still have decision makers who are au courant. I am thinking Virginie got those complex sets because Chanel knew they needed to occupy their Billionaire clients time and the collection wasn't enough.

This collection is a breath of fresh air. The barely there birdcage is suitable because a distracting avant garde thought provoking set is not needed... the clothes are enough

This is a tasty collection of Karl-isms. There are veins of Karl all throughout this like marble. An example of the Karl veining is the crescendo of puffy collar jacket styles... I think the longtime clients of Chanel instantly noticed the same influences of Karl I did. I think that's why they're happy with it, since that is why I am happy with it.

At the end of the day Karl is Chanel. Chanel without Karl is Virginie.

Didnt he show this shoe in 2012ish?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDhouglas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->