Charlize Theron

Charlize Theron takes the field before a World Football Challenge soccer match between Inter Milan and Chelsea (july 21, celebutopia).

Charlize Theron takes the field before a World Football Challenge soccer match between Inter Milan and Chelsea (july 21, celebutopia).

^Agree she makes basic black look amazing, love the simple belt and flats, I hope she has some premeires coming up I miss her on the red carpet!

^Agree she makes basic black look amazing, love the simple belt and flats, I hope she has some premeires coming up I miss her on the red carpet!

She looks FABULOUS in those Vogue scans. Especially the full length one where she's walking down a hall. It just says Movie Star!

She looks FABULOUS in those Vogue scans. Especially the full length one where she's walking down a hall. It just says Movie Star!

I've just been looking over the pictures (in this thread) taken during the Hancock promoting and premiering. And i gotta say, she looked stunning at every event! She wore beautiful and different dresses and her hair looked great.!!

Just beautiful.

I've just been looking over the pictures (in this thread) taken during the Hancock promoting and premiering. And i gotta say, she looked stunning at every event! She wore beautiful and different dresses and her hair looked great.!!

Just beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"