CHARLIZE THERON: ‘FLORENCE OF ARABIA’
July 29, 2009 – 10:37 pm |

fadedyouthblog.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
CHARLIZE THERON: ‘FLORENCE OF ARABIA’
July 29, 2009 – 10:37 pm |

fadedyouthblog.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlize will be at the Venice Film Festival again this year for The Road. I believe her role in that film is small, but I hope she still attends (I have no doubts).

Charlize will be at the Venice Film Festival again this year for The Road. I believe her role in that film is small, but I hope she still attends (I have no doubts).

That´s great to hear. And that will be the third time in a row, i hope she wears Versace again, as she did before.

That´s great to hear. And that will be the third time in a row, i hope she wears Versace again, as she did before.

THat's great news, I cannot wait to see what she wears, she looks like she lost some weight.

THat's great news, I cannot wait to see what she wears, she looks like she lost some weight.

I love her in all things Dior Haute Couture. She wears those creations fantastically!

I love her in all things Dior Haute Couture. She wears those creations fantastically!

Hope this isn't a repost...
shahelcharlizetheron1412120200.th.jpg

thecelebritycity.com

Charlize Theron shopping in Malibu, August 1 - celebutopia

Charlize Theron shopping in Malibu, August 1 - celebutopia

^i love that top, I love how she combined it with a print bikini top underneath. The jeans are great as well.

^i love that top, I love how she combined it with a print bikini top underneath. The jeans are great as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->