Charlotte Casiraghi

Charlotte Casiraghi, Josephine de la Baume and Tatiana Santo Domingo at the Ralph Lauren party for Paris Fashion Week

beautifulcharlotte

Charlotte Casiraghi attends the Rose Ball 2017 To Benefit The Princess Grace Foundation at Sporting Monte-Carlo on March 18, 2017 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.

ZTIgxZI.jpg

TvEbF8x.jpg

MJgvwSF.jpg

zimbio.com

Serious question:

Why does she look like she has a mustache, in the Bal de la Rose and at the Giambattista Valli show? Bad upper lip wax job?

Controversial opinion it seems but I think this is the best she's looked in a really long time. The dress was her mom's and there's something really touching about that, on top of suiting her well. The hair is great and I love the lip color.

^ I liked her dress at the Rose Ball as well, especially as it was probably sentimental to her.

Out with new boyfriend Dimitri Rassam

beautifulcharlotte

Charlotte Casiraghi attends the Montblanc & UNICEF Gala Dinner at the New York Public Library on April 3, 2017 in New York City.

iP5jONS.jpg

ZieImLB.jpg

zimbio.com

The dress does nothing for her.
And the make up is not working, she looks super pale.

March 2017: Charlotte and Dimitri had lunch at the restaurant La Societé in Paris, France

April 1, 2017 - Charlotte, Raphael and Dimitri arrive to catch a flight at Charles de Gaulle airport.

Charlotte Casiraghi and boyfriend Dimitri Rassam in NYC. April 2, 2017

beautifulcharlotte

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I don't know what happened to her. When she was a teen her style was on point at every event. Plus she was jaw dropping beautiful. Now her style is basic as hell and her face is too. Such a shame. I keep checking this thread out to see whether her style has improved, but I literally like nothing from any of the events. When Tatiana Santo Domingo looks better than you with her formerly frumpy behind, there is a problem.

Charlotte Casiraghi attends the Photocall of the 'Chanel Cruise 2017/2018 Collection' at Grand Palais on May 3, 2017 in Paris, France.

CPqCvbm.jpg

9qUAN91.jpg

zimbio.com

That is not a very good look, on the contrary...Chanel has nice pieces and she wears that?:blink:

Also, her face is turning a bit masculine, she is resembling her aunt more than her mother as it used to be.

Charlotte Casiraghi attended the ‘Art Afrique, Le Nouvel Atelier’ Exhibition Opening at Fondation Louis Vuitton on April 25, 2017.

beautifulcharlotte

Charlotte Casiraghi arrives at the dinner of the ‘François Pinault Foundation’ on the occasion of the Venice Biennale on 10 May 2017

beautifulcharlotte

May 13th, 2017 - Charlotte at the 2017 FIA Formula E Monaco ePrix with her son, her uncle and her cousin Louis.

beautifulcharlotte

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxycakes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->