Charlotte Casiraghi

People bash Duchess Catherine for having boring and stale personal style, but what about Charlotte? Even worse, imo. She'd to well to take some pointers from Charlene.

So much criticism in this thread, Charlotte's famous for her minimalism (before minimalism was all the rage), and she's also famous for her natural understated beauty. The "she's not as stunning" anymore and "she dresses so boring" comments are ridiculous to me -- she's not a teenager anymore, and she's not a fashion star. I personally love that Charlotte is still Charlotte.

*Minus those times she does wear some ridiculous Gucci look head-to-toe that doesn't seem her at all, then I have to call her out!

So much criticism in this thread, Charlotte's famous for her minimalism (before minimalism was all the rage), and she's also famous for her natural understated beauty. The "she's not as stunning" anymore and "she dresses so boring" comments are ridiculous to me -- she's not a teenager anymore, and she's not a fashion star. I personally love that Charlotte is still Charlotte.

*Minus those times she does wear some ridiculous Gucci look head-to-toe that doesn't seem her at all, then I have to call her out!

agree whith that. When she wers Gucci pieces she looks not dreesed but disguised. She dresses simply and ordinary, She doesn't need to beg for attention because of her look.

May 2017 - Charlotte and Dimitri visited La Biennale while in Venice.

beautifulcharlotte

CAP D'ANTIBES, FRANCE - MAY 20: Charlotte Casiraghi attends the Vanity Fair and HBO Dinner celebrating the Cannes Film Festival at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 20, 2017 in Cap d'Antibes, France. (Photo by David M Benett/Dave Benett / Getty Images for Vanity Fair)
kKaDlhJ.jpg

^Another one

beautifulcharlotte

Strolling around Cannes (sorry for the watermark, I couldn't find any from another source)

gettyimages

Charlotte Casiraghi attend the Women in Motion Awards Dinner at the 70th Cannes Film Festival at Place de la Castre on May 21, 2017 in Cannes, France.
7S093CX.jpg

zimbio

Charlotte Casiraghi and Anne-Florence Schmitt attend Kering Women in motion lunch with Madame Figaro on May 22, 2017 in Cannes, France.

1sGdazv.jpg

7DvcSD1.jpg

zimbio.com

It doesn't look like she's got any style direction at all, what's that black 'nightclub' number all about? Or pairing pedestrian looking black pumps with an ivory coloured dress for the look above? Always looking like someone who got dressed within 5 minutes!

I don't get why people assumpt she needs any style direction. She can wear whatever she wants even thoug she wears sometimes strange unflattering pieces.

when you choose to wear a dress like this one you need to pick different shoes and bag. The problem with the accessories is mostly the color.

At her hotel in Cannes

May 22, 2017 - Charlotte was spotted at le Club by Albane in Cannes, France.

beautifulcharlotte

Charlotte Casiraghi arriving at the Chanel x Vanity Fair party in Cannes | May 24, 2017

beautifulcharlotte

Her looks at Cannes have been so refreshing from her usual outfits at events like this. The red dress especially is so winsome and summery and her outfit outside the hotel reminds me of her teenage days when her style was on point. Caroline either had a lot to do with her daughter's style or Charlotte simply went through a young phase of loving fashion before caring about it less and less over time. But these last couple of outfits have been great, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->