Chloé Pre-Fall 2009

19m.jpg
20m.jpg

21m.jpg
22m.jpg

23m.jpg
24m.jpg

www.style.com

this looks like something a really old secretary from the mid 1980s would wear ,there is no youth at all , though paulo was a bit too marnified his looks were always youthful . VERY disappointed , and i was actually rooting for hannah mcgibbon , i hope this isnt a preview of fall , if it is , she is going to be bashed here .

Yes exactly
old secretary, but not in a good way

this collection needs some youth injected

i think the coats and jackets are good...especially the ink blue one and the flowy grey one. but i think the styling is a bit...off. i would really like to see hannah do youthful strong shoulders.

I want my Paoloooo.back.............his design were youthfull and with great colors...not this dusty palette......If the pre-fall collections are meant to hit the stores earlier and in more quantity than the clothes from the main season I don't think too much people will buy this......any pre-Hanna-for-Chloé girl like this??

some pretty things....very conservative though... i think paolo should come back too

I still see some potential. Sure, spring was all about that awful scallop, but let's give Hannah her chance. This isn't hideous, it's just bland. And a rather tasteful bland at that. I do admit, however that I don't really have a long term relationship with the house of Chloé, and I don't have any fandom over Philo...

But Chloé's just going to be a shadow of it's former self, and we need to realize that and not expect so much. Just like Frida's Gucci. (Well, Chloé's going to have to get a lot worse to be put into that category, actually.)

These are a definite improvement over the pictures posted on WWD, but I'm still not impressed. I feel like all of these looks have already been done in Spring and even Fall 08 by other designers, and much better, might I add.

I still see some potential. Sure, spring was all about that awful scallop, but let's give Hannah her chance. This isn't hideous, it's just bland. And a rather tasteful bland at that. I do admit, however that I don't really have a long term relationship with the house of Chloé, and I don't have any fandom over Philo...

But Chloé's just going to be a shadow of it's former self, and we need to realize that and not expect so much. Just like Frida's Gucci. (Well, Chloé's going to have to get a lot worse to be put into that category, actually.)

i agree

please
someone
get her
out of here

this is so depressing
how about something that isnt beige and doesnt have a dumb bow on it
and how about some shoes that dont suck

chloe is losing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in the shoe department
those shoes are pointless and blah and add nothing to the outfit

Last edited by a moderator:
^ seriously i agree. Out of everyone- from the team that collectively worked on Chloe post-Phoebe, to Paulo....they all had their faults, but honestly NONE have been as bad as Hannah.

this is frumpy, blah that deserves to be put on sale as soon as it leaves the showroom.

this looks veeery h&m. except that h&m gets this kind of blandness a little better and know how to sell it.
Hannah should be in New York, attempting to revive something silly.. Imitation of Christ, god knows.. she's lethal to Chloé.

Most of it is so bland and boring, that seems to scream Paulo, come back! :cry:

this looks veeery h&m. except that h&m gets this kind of blandness a little better and know how to sell it.
Hannah should be in New York, attempting to revive something silly.. Imitation of Christ, god knows.. she's lethal to Chloé.

Totally agree.

eh................. :( disappointing... i like the gown though!

haha i actually really -adore- her choice of colours..
getting sucked into them..
she really has a colour style :P
but i agree, there is a bland taste.. could have helped to add something with a little more intensity to break the monotony of the collection. those textured fabrics could also do well in colour too than safe dark navy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"