Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

Boymom there's the tote (the one Roey has) and the satchel. Both fit over your shoulder but the tote much more comfortable. The original satchel has a tighter fit. It's more of a handheld bag I'd say. The tote is bigger in size.

boymom said:
ARe there two styles of totes, then? The one roey posted (that jessica simpson carries in red) and the one socal posted (in brown & black). Which is bigger? And which is the one some people are saying is discontinued? And finally... which one stays on the shoulder and which doesn't. It seems like there are conflicting opinions on that. Thanks in advance!

Pixiedust0128 said:
**does anyone know if could hunt down a cognac python silverado anywhere, someone, anyone? Been dying for this since it came out.

Is there any other python shade that comes close to the one Nicole Richie and Kirsten Dunst have?

Thanks girls!

eBay is your only bet. I think the washed chocolate brown python from the S/S 06 season comes closest to the original. It's a bit darker, but I actually think it is more sophisticated looking as a result.

Pixie, now I'm more confused. First of all, I thought "satchel" was the term used for the basic, classic silverado - the first one that came out, that started the whole thing. But if the satchel is the correcct name for the one socal posted in black and brown (straight across the top, REALLY big, little tabs on the sides), it's surprising it doesn't fit over the shoulder as well as roey's - from the pics it looks like it has a bigger arm opening/longer handles. But is that what you're saying? Roey's is easier to carry on the shoulder than socal's?

pic from socal/thefashionspot.com:

Last edited by a moderator:
Angst thank you! How would I tell what washed chocolate is, by the tag indication? Would it say chocolate on the chloe tag?

I think SoCal's is the doctor tote? Not sure though so maybe SoCal and Roey can help us. The satchel I mentioned is the one you said - the basic classic silverado. Sorry to confuse you! ^_^ The only one that I know much about is the original satchel as I have a chocolate one now and want to get a python (selling my chocolate as I can't afford both!). B) I meant that Roey's is easier to get on the shoulder than mine, the original satchel.

boymom said:
Pixie, now I'm more confused. First of all, I thought "satchel" was the term used for the basic, classic silverado - the first one that came out, that started the whole thing. But if the satchel is the correcct name for the one socal posted in black and brown (straight across the top, REALLY big, little tabs on the sides), it's surprising it doesn't fit over the shoulder as well as roey's - from the pics it looks like it has a bigger arm opening/longer handles. But is that what you're saying? Roey's is easier to carry on the shoulder than socal's?

okay, good, at least that's cleared up. I just added socal's pic, so maybe someone can clarify what it's called and how it compares on the shoulder to roey's tote.

My desire for a silverado has been renewed. I really want a natural Silverado in either the satchel or tote variation. I just missed out on one on eBay and I'm kicking myself!

Oh well, I'm supposed to be on a bag break so I guess its for the better.

Yeah it went really really fast. I saw it last night and went "let me sleep on it" I awake and its sold. Just my luck! It was gorgeous, whoever wound up with it is a happy girl I'm sure :D

yeah that was a sweet deal. maybe it will be a non paying bidder and she will relist!

Is this sort of what your looking for? Its on sale at Bergdorfgoodman.com for $945.

the new tote (the one roey posted from socal's photo) is on presale for 40% off at chloe nyc

aspen said:
Is this sort of what your looking for? Its on sale at Bergdorfgoodman.com for $945.

Ooh that is a good price, though the one I'm looking for is python ^_^
Its this one and I'm in love with it:

I should call around to Chloe stores before its too late but I'm still supposed to be on my dumb bag break until the F/W stuff comes out. :cry:

Does anyone know if Chloe will be coming out with new Silverados for the F/W season? And if so which colors/skins will they be in?

Image credit: eBay

Luxx said:
Ooh that is a good price, though the one I'm looking for is python ^_^
Its this one and I'm in love with it:

I should call around to Chloe stores before its too late but I'm still supposed to be on my dumb bag break until the F/W stuff comes out. :cry:

Does anyone know if Chloe will be coming out with new Silverados for the F/W season? And if so which colors/skins will they be in?

Image credit: eBay

Luxx - the python totes are on sale at Nordstrom's now. I think the sale price is still high though - close to $2000.

nycmom said:
the new tote (the one roey posted from socal's photo) is on presale for 40% off at chloe nyc

do you know what colors are available?

i'm sorry i don't but the phone number is 212-717-8200 (they open at 10 am EST). or you might want to try the CA store now at 714-481-0308...

Hello, I m kind of new on this thread,

I would like to know if anybody already knows which colors will be available for the fall winter season, specially for the python silverado?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->