Christian Dior 'J'adore' Fragrance 2024 : Rihanna by Steven Klein

Nothing topping her Dior campaign during Raf's era, made me become a fan of hers if I'm being honest

For me, nothing will EVER compare to Charlize Theron's first J'adore campaign from 2004 by Nick Knight which will be etched in my memory forever. It was so sultry, so seductive, so expensive-looking and was such a mood. This massively pales in comparison. What a letdown!

She got face lift and looks better than before
She has no big projects to keep her A list status maybe. Her Oscar win was ages ago
Exactly, and all brands want to appeal to the younger generation and someone that was born 20 years ago might not even know who she is…

I think it’s a smart move business wise.

it looks like an Americas Next Top Model attempt at interpreting the J'Adore campaign with Carmen Kass...

genuinely curious as to why they swapped out Charlize for Rihanna

Same reason Keira Knightley is no longer the face of Coco Mademoiselle: age.

Carmen
Same reason Keira Knightley is no longer the face of Coco Mademoiselle: age.
Unfortunately the one they changed for wasn’t necessarily the best. However, I think it broke a barrier in the idea of using a POC solely as the face of a worldwide blockbuster fragrance.

Good thing that the Coco Mademoiselle campaign is good because I don’t think Peak will be remember in years to come.

Maybe they've got better imagery in reserve, to be released around the holiday season, because this is a non-event of a shot in print form, forgettable upon first sight.

Beyoncé wants her wig back.
And even beyond that, Mariah wants to be credited for her natural hair color.

Love Rih, but this is looking disappointing the more I see elements of it.

Hasn't she worn that outfit before?... Would it be a part of a narrative? I don't get it (maybe I do)...

That wig is diabolical, though (I honestly don't like that fragrance either).

Hasn't she worn that outfit before?... Would it be a part of a narrative? I don't get it (maybe I do)...

That wig is diabolical, though (I honestly don't like that fragrance either).
That’s the look she wore to the show…
I can see it coming…her coming from the show, stripping down to be just with her fragrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->