Christian Dior Resort 2020 Marrakech

She has zero talent in building up a beautiful and interesting silhouette, which is one of the most fundamental talents a great fashion designer must have. What a big load of ugly mess! Million of bucks were poured in for this show, and they gave us craps like these. If stuff like these would sell well with the younger generation of high fashion customers, I guess this is really a hopeless world.

I couldn't identify a single Dior piece nowadays on the street if it hit me in the head. This collection is no different from everything else she has shown for the brand.

I couldn't identify a single Dior piece nowadays on the street if it hit me in the head. This collection is no different from everything else she has shown for the brand.

I think that’s the strategy. It’s one that Gucci is also following. Not sure if it’s working as well for Dior though.

Her look was serving

images

That cat is such a stunt queen! Sashaying in the opposite direction as Ruth and Selena like they own that ramp.

Someone told me the rumor is that she might go to Fendi...
Suddenly, I want her to stay at Dior...
Ah, noooo!!!! It would be horrific! Exactly when i (re)-felt in love with Fendi! It will be tragic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->