Christian Dior S/S 11 Paris

You know what, I decided I am gonna like this collection. It's pretty, it's flowy, it's flirty and colorful, I like it! Irrelevant, but nice to look at :smile:

dior2.jpg
dior3d.jpg

dior4w.jpg
dior5o.jpg

nowfashion

got some influence by katy perry? for the pinned up hair and looks ??? :lol:

shoes just like fendi spring 2010.

i don't like this overall.

I think the collection isn't bad in itself but it doesn't live up to the reputation of Dior. Dior is one of the most iconic luxury houses so we, myself included, are expecting much more out of it.

From what I can see there is an apparent attitude that has been missing from dior for many years, i don't like the collection but i can find some nostalgia in it.

Don't like the tacky Hawaiian prints but this is an overall fun collection to look at, with exuberant colors, shamelessly summery. It reminds me of a day out at a yacht party or at the beach.
Dior_224.jpg

I am amused by his get-up though, he looks just like Jack Sparrow!

What a TERRIBLE collection!
So tacky,cheap and tasteless...reminds me of SS09 for such vulgar prints and sheer dresses
Those flower appliques are horrible and the pin up inspiration is so outdated and out of place
Big disappointment after the excellent FW10 collection

After seeing the atrocious Balmain collection and boring Balenciaga one this looks good , but thats not saying much either . The end dresses are nice but the day wear with palm prints lol emm no

Some of the dresses/prints look like things that could be found at old navy..I do like the one that Anja is wearing though.

Some dresses are beautiful but I still don't like this collection. It's one of the worst collections of Dior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the dresses/prints look like things that could be found at old navy..I do like the one that Anja is wearing though.

i was thinking the same thing ,esp with the palm prints lool , u see that on boys shorts in old navy lool

Love the prints with the light weight parker jackets, the heels and socks combo is fantastic, i like this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->