Christian Dior S/S 2008 : Jessica Stam, Coco Rocha & Kasia Struss by Craig McDean

thank you for the new scan. fantastic, i love seeing new scans of this collection.

some are way lovely, some... well lol not so lovely. Coco rocks it as always, tho the airbrushing isnt needed as much.

Brand New.

source: dior.com

Just got these two from the dior website.
Absolutly great. They are both great; coco looks a bit odd in the black dress; hat; and bag.
(which i have not seen before by Dior).
Still great though; cannot wait to see them in print.
If they come into print.
Fingers crossed.

It says on the dior website that Dior has published a catalogue with the advertisements in them. I must get my hands on it; and the new spring/summer 08 catalogue from Dior is out now.

If anyone gets it; id love to have a look.

Thank you for the big scans from Elle US march. They look much better in print.
This campaign is getting better by the minute.

i dont think coco was suposed to be in the new ad? (from ELLE US march). Maybe Kasia? her head looks photoshoped onto it; and does not look right.

Ooo, I like these -- er, especially the lipstick. I kinda want it now. Damn you advertising. :lol:

I have honestly fallen in love with this campaign. I saw the eyewear ad in a glasses shop on sunday and could not take my eyes off it.

Love you Jessica, Kasia & Coco

Last edited by a moderator:
anymore images? i hope so
:D:heart::woot::flower:

Am I the only one that doesn't like these?

The eyebrows look terrible on Coco!! She ruins this for me. Stam and Kasia look questionable but not as bad as Coco - she doesn't do Dior justice.

^You're not the only one. I don't like these ads either, but I think that Coco shines in these. Stam and Kasis just don't cut it for me. ^_^

I like every single bit of these ads.
I love seeing them in print, they look better.

^^^ in print they look worse, imo :innocent:

When you see all the other amazing ads and then you turn the page to this cr*p - its really disappointing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->