Cloak Fall 2004

Selfridges had a good selection of Cloak last time I was there. The had a whole rack right in front of the Nicole Farhi section.

No, I'm talking about the people who perpetually show, brand-spankin' new clothes.... I know that some ppl don't want there stuff so they sell it.

baklanyc said:
Selfridges had a good selection of Cloak last time I was there. The had a whole rack right in front of the Nicole Farhi section.
I really didn't notice, and I was at nicole farhi like last week lol, I think I fall in the habit of just looking at super brands shoes and ysl/dior/farhi etc in selfridges

I still want one of the super-fitted blazers from this collection. Or anything, really. Anybody have anything in a small that they want to sell me??? :shifty:

There's barely ever any Cloak on eBay, and it's always large and XL. :cry:

I would kill for this jacket... I wish it was a 46.

Somebody needs this one, who's an XL?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I love that jacket. eBay auction links aren't permitted, so I'll post the pictures so people will have something to see if your post is deleted.

7e_1.JPG

2e_1.JPG

95_1.JPG

64_1.JPG

Photos: www.ebay.com

So pretty! The sizing is weird though... tagged as XL but they say the underarm to underarm measurement is 19".... Anyone try this jacket on in stores?

Chinor1z said:
So pretty! The sizing is weird though... tagged as XL but they say the underarm to underarm measurement is 19".... Anyone try this jacket on in stores?

I have it. I definitely wouldn't say it fits like a "loose medium", but it is easily a fitted L. I have it in medium, and it fits perfectly - I'm a 48 in most jackets.

Thanks buddy. Sounds like it could be too big for me... by one size. I remember trying on the blazers from that season and the Large fit me precisely. C'est la vie.

It fits me just right, and I'm a rock-solid 52.

Their RTW suits from this season actually have better construction that the ones from last season, amazingly enough. Who thought it could get any worse?

i really like cloak. i thought they're were a lot bigger? a canadian magazine called Zink features their stuff all the time. and all the misshapes kids seem to be big into it.

Bigger than what? Bigger in sizing? Popularity? Have you actually read Stendhal?

kLm said:
Bigger than what? Bigger in sizing? Popularity? Have you actually read Stendhal?

bigger in terms of just general awareness. perhaps i was just being ethnocentric.

About that jacket...I would have grabbed it if it had been a medium or maybe even a large, but everything really does seem to be xl.

I'm still kicking myself over not getting THE hoodie from this collection (the dark purple one) that was once on ebay...I so want one...I will get one one day...hopefully...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->