COS Collection of Style

Ahh so annoying! I went to buy the grey drape top and the price is £35!! Not £29 which is the price of the black and blue one >:(. I only had £30 on me haha. Going back next week...

is it just me who really dislikes the store near oxford circus? the westfield one is so much better

I like them both. I've rarely been to the Westfield one as it's 50 minutes away compared to 10 minutes for Oxford Circus but the Westfield one is usually quieter and also has more stock so yeah I think I prefer the Westfield one, too.

i went there for the first time in ages yesterday have you seen that leather jacket that is £250? it's soo nice

to be honest i am not a big fan of most of the black and white for this season though

This is the "infamous" COS tee - very popular among Danish bloggers :blush:.

I bought mine today in the blue colour, but wanted it in creme/white as well. Unfortunately, it was sold out :cry:.

Pics from modemedmere.dk
I was in COS yesterday, and I got the tee in white :lol: Even though it's been a while since it was popular, I just thought it was so random that it was hanging there that I just went ahead and bought it

I aso got a really nice black top and a cashmere scarf - very nice! I love love love COS, I could spend every penny I own there...and I just might, I've heard that they may open a store in Århus within the next year! Yay!

Yeah, I agree! I could spend everything there just cos you could buy everything in there. An outfit from there would never go out of style and is just so classic! I love Cos, though I haven't bought anything there recently :(

I LOVEEEE all of their winter coats but they're so expensive :(

I just bought a navy pea coat and some black suede heels from there, so happy to have found them! There were a couple of sweaters and the long cashmere gloves that I really wanted but I guess I'll have to wait for those :ermm:

I think I tried that peacoat, it was too short for me...it was 1200 kr which is about £110, and it comes in grey too. Unless this is a different coat?

Nope that's the one, but it's £129 - didn't like it so much in the grey because it's so light but the blue is almost dark enough to be black so it'll work with everything, hopefully :lol:

Oops yes, miscalculated :doh:

I was seriously considering getting it, but it was just a tad shorter than what I wanted it to be. The fabric felt delicious though

I was in COS yesterday, and I got the tee in white :lol: Even though it's been a while since it was popular, I just thought it was so random that it was hanging there that I just went ahead and bought it

I aso got a really nice black top and a cashmere scarf - very nice! I love love love COS, I could spend every penny I own there...and I just might, I've heard that they may open a store in Århus within the next year! Yay!

Ooooh, that sounds great! Can´t wait if that´s true.

Could you please show us the scarf? I love scarves - and cashmere! :innocent:

I'll get around to take pics eventually...I'm down with the flu right now :( But it's just grey, really. It doesn't look special at all, but it's sooo soft :wub:

I'll get around to take pics eventually...I'm down with the flu right now :( But it's just grey, really. It doesn't look special at all, but it's sooo soft :wub:

Hope you´re feeling better. Please, show us. :D

^I'm not :judge: But for you:

cos1.jpg

It's nothing special, it's super soft though

And the tee of course, even though we have seen it a billion times :lol:
cosu.jpg

Thanks, Ida. Get well!
(Hehe, didn´t know it was the famous top - I got it, too :D)

ooh i bought that top when i was in london last. so soft and so versatile! get well soon Ida!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->