COS Collection of Style

I know what you mean. I'm a size 6 but in some of their skirts I have to take a size 10 :S. And some things just fit weirdly. They look flattering on the rails but are not when you try them on.

I really love COS, I generally stay clear of high-street stores but this is my favourite! The only issue I have is the sizing...I really wanted one of the s/s09 sheer peach dresses, but when I went in and tried it on, I came away wondering how to work out their sizing! I wish they not only an online store, but also more branches outside of London, would be so handy...

loverunway its good to hear im not the only one in that boat as i am normally a size 6 or even a 4 on top and with their bottoms i had to try on 10s and i was freaking out thinking i got really bloated really quickly (ie in 20 mins of visiting topshop)lol

I know! I was thinking "omg have I put on this much weight!?" I think it's because they don't do 6's. And also, h&m is the same company and their sizes usually run small too in bottoms.

lifeistiffanyblu- that's because it's the h&m company. In h&m size 8=34 too but everywhere else size 34 is a 6. Maybe that's also why they run small? Because a size 8 in Cos is actually a 6? Still, i'm a 6. Ah idk.

Wow, i'm quite surprised it's Birmingham actually. I thought it'd be Edinburgh, Bristol or maybe Leeds? Yay for you anyway :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I was surprised as well we don't even have an American Apparel. At least it saves some people going all the way to London to get their COS fix.

hopefully they'll keep opening more, eventually maybe in brighton? :D

i wanna get some of their shoes in the sale!

loverunway , i find their 8 is too big most of the time though! its quiet strange lol
i guess it really does depend on cuts and stuff!

lifeistiffanyblu- the 8 bottoms are usually small for me but the 8 tops are usually quite big. It's weird :S Never the same size in Cos.

Gossiping- I want those suede grey peep toe heels. Or those snakeskin-esq brogues. Ah, I love all of their shoes.

thats true acutally i find their tops big and bottoms smaller too..
i love their accessories generally i cant wait for the sale to start..ugh i wish i had saved some money hopefully i can still find stuff after payday!

i wanted these shoes that look a bit like chloe's...think they were flat sandals in white or grey

Went to the sale yesterday. It's greatttt, nearly everything is on sale which is annoying because one of the things I bought a week ago was on sale >:(
The shoes are half price too! I wanted the suede ones but they were originally £100 and £50 still seems like a lot. I got a lovely grey cardigan though which is long and looks metallicy. I can't explain it but it's lovely. £55 down to £27.50 :smile:

if they did student discount that would be even better...lol

i don't know if i will go to the sale since the store is such a long way awya

Bought this top/dress and this silk/cotton top today.

Attachments

• cos-creamtop1.7.09.jpg
    cos-creamtop1.7.09.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 6
  • cos-silkcottontop1.7.09.jpg
    cos-silkcottontop1.7.09.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 3
gossiping - thanks a lot. I can´t wait to wear it. It´s very soft (and it was reduced with 30%) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->