Cover Rumor Thread

Kendall Jenner on the Sep 2020 cover of US Vogue would be one of the biggest "f-you" messages the fashion world has ever seen.

That's what I thought as well, :lol:. The world will be on fire, she may as well tender in her resignation once that cover is posted in IG.

That's Kendall's September 2016 cover. You can see the text Dream Season in the lower part of the cover.

Also you can see how "VOGUE" is bigger than the usual and covers the face of the cover subject.

It's filler image. They've done this last year too (remember the one on top of Anna's table)

^What would she have to say?

That's Kendall's September 2016 cover. You can see the text Dream Season in the lower part of the cover.

How do you people see that, lol? My eyesight is perfectly fine and I don't wear glasses/lenses, but I can't see anything!

The ELLE cover looks promising based on the deleted teaser photo.

Cosmopolitan USA/September 2020 - Camila Cabello? Not sure yet.

Cosmopolitan USA - Joey King. I DON'T understand how they came up with "Particular Taste" as their clue for her. SMH.

That Vogue teaser is a red herring just like what they did last year. But have you noticed that their Sep 2020 spine is thinner than the rest? Maybe we can expect a good 400+ pages from this year's Sep issue.

^What would she have to say?

How do you people see that, lol? My eyesight is perfectly fine and I don't wear glasses/lenses, but I can't see anything!
Well, she'll probably talk about racism, her new life in the US etc

It was easy for me since they also did this last year! They sent out a newsletter with the September 2019 spine, but Jennifer Lawrence was on the cover. Check it here

It was also @vogue28 who clocked the cover they used!

From there, I just checked recent September issues with the same color scheme. Then if you find it the most similar one, the minor details will slowly start to appear!

Can’t image they would reveal it like that.

I wonder if they've done multiple covers again? Different models by different photographers - for example Gigi by I&V, Naomi by ??, etc.

I'm thinking after their January 'Vogue Values' multi-cover star tactic, they might try it again with this new 'Hope' theme. Would be kind of cool to see US Vogue approach model covers in this way; they usually do group shots with the models of the moment, but a proper solo cover (not fold out) each for big name models would be pretty exciting.

I was thinking the same thing! They sorta did this for March but it was too many models and I think only the group shot was sold. I would love if they do something like that, if they did I would hope for covers with Adut, Vittoria, Gigi, Iman, Grace and maybe Bella? At least those are the models I consider to be the biggest right now.

I heard about V.I september issue, it'll definitely be multi cover cause it's their 100th anniversary issue. Models and also actresses.

100th anniversary of what? Vogue Italia celebrated 50 years in 2014. And if you meant Vogue Paris, their celebratory issue is October, not September.

And what about Gigi pregnant for the september issue? Sooner or later she Will get the the cover for her pregnancy
/Baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->