Cowboy ankle boots

poule

Reaction score
I thought it was an old trend but I see many people with ankle cowboy boots...
Don't know what to think about it...
(source: fashiontoast, etsy)

Attachments

• ankle cowboy1.jpg
    ankle cowboy1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 9
  • ankle cowboy2.jpg
    ankle cowboy2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 4
  • cowboy3.jpg
    cowboy3.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 26
i am not a fan of cowboy boots....
i've seen some like the black pair you had by alexander wang....they look comfy...but just not my style.

I like these but I feel like u have to have really small feet for this or else it will just look clownish

I really like the first pair

I would love to see more examples of people wearing these

i swear i started wearing these more than two years ago, and suddenly more people start wearing them (thus becoming trendy)... argh

(Source: turnedout.tv)

Attachments

• ChantalSitting.jpg
    ChantalSitting.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 18
not sure i like there, i have been a fan of heeled ankle boots for some time not but these just look kind of cheap to me

Me too, I thought all the "cowboy style" was very cheap... But now, I look these ankle boots in a different way. I can't really say if I like them or not..

seriously EVERYONE in milan had the ankle cowboy boots, but they came up a bit higher. they were adorable though. i'm kicking myself for not buying a pair!

i have a pair, really pointy, from michael kors that i have worn maybe twice in 4 years but now i'm inspired again. truth is, once i saw them on the junya runway i pulled them out and thought they looked super with really skinny pants or leggings.

thanks for posting this thread...

Weird, but I've actually just added them to my wish list for spring/summer. Black scuffed ones, to wear with floaty dresses and then in winter with jeans and tights. They'll never date in my opinion!!

For awhile I was really craving the Golden Goose ankle cowboy boots but it would be silly to shell out over 1k for cowboy boots when I could get a beautiful customer pair here for a 1/3 of the price. I'm just not sure they have enough longevity to shell out the cash for.

I have a tan pair bought on ebay.

12309outfit7.jpg

Meh it came up with two in the wrong size. The rest were like regular cowboy boots but shorter. I'll keep searching.

seems like this has been one of the shoe staples amongst hipsters since the dawn of *ahem* well...hipsters...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->