Crocs

Thanks for clarifying celine. I had read elsewhere they were canadian, glad they aren't

from what i've heard different people that I know who own them...say they are the best shoes they've ever worn....comfort wise. They are made out of resin and supposedly they mold to your feet and are very comforting. A couple of weeks ago my family went to disneyland and one of my uncles' friends had a pair on (and he is in his 50's) and I asked him how did he like them....and he said they are the best...and he definately would've been in pain from walking around the park all day...and he said his feet and legs were fine......

I want some pink ones. :smile:

I was at Nordstrom's with a friend this weekend who was buying shoes to accommodate her flat feet/bad knee/bad ankle. I convinced her to go with the g series, a much less matronly look than usual (and the other choices). As she was checking out I spotted the Crocs on the wall and asked why she hadn't considered them--they met all her requirements! :wink: She said that anything her little nephew wore, she thought she should avoid :lol:

PS Little nephew lives in Colorado.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found out today what these were. I've seen them, but didnt know what they were called.

Their the jellie shoes of our time. LOL!!:lol:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the horror that is the 'croc'. Awful, they are just awful!

^ Yes I think they are hideous...........who cares how comfortable.

they are kind of cute in the radioactive colors on children......between the ages of two and six.:lol::unsure:

I am sick and tired of seeing these shoes on people. I thought they were gardening shoes. I've seen at least a dozen ladies wearing them at the grocery store today. Purple, bright yellow, orange, lime green, white...no matter what color, they are ugly.

I might get bashed for liking them BUT here's my reason for wearing them. . .
I work at the Boys and Girls Club so I'm always chasing kids around, taking them to the pool, water parks, whatever where ever. So, their so nice if I get splashed at the pool (flip flops slide off, tennis shoes get soggy and wet). Not to mention I can walk for miles in them because of their comfort.
Yeah, they're not very cute but I think its all in how you wear them/ carry yourself.
They work for me and my summer lifestyle. Now, will I wear them to class? Probably not. But for now when I'm running around with kids, I don't care :flower:

LOL if pieces of dog poop were comfortable would people wear them on their feet??? I don't care how comfy they are, I'd rather wear some mediocre comfortable shoes than those duck looking things!!!

But on a side note, are the flats as comfortable as the ugly ones?

my husband came back from a trip to the mainland with a pair of Crocs last November...I had never seen them before and was horrified; especially when I saw Made in Canada on them. (I'm originally from Quebec). To my shame I bought a pair several months ago... They are comfortable and I wear them all the time around the house ONLY. Now they're all over the place. Locals and tourists. I still think they're the ugliest shoes I've ever seen....

people who hate crocs are just evil...:evil:

how could one hate such a harmless, cheery, goofy looking shoe? :lol:

:lol:

LOL. crocs look funny. my mother bought a few pairs a few months ago (and offered me a pair - i politely declined :doh:) they are sooo hideous, soo funny looking.

recently i slipped my feet in a pair of my mother's, being bored, and my sister i and were amking fun of them. turns out we were both shocked by how comfy they are :shock: lol ... too bad they look ugly :cry: maybe we can buy those flats. :P

Velouria said:
i hate crocs with a passion! i used to work across from a store that sold them so i was forced to stare at a giant wall of crocs all day.

UGH I DO RIGHT NOW
AND CROCS NEED TO DIE!!! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

I hate the d**n things....the children at school all have them and the accident ratio has risen 75%. Now the race is on to see how many little trinkets their moms can buy to cram in the holes of the crocs. The idea behind the holes was to air your feet out because the shoes are made of some type of rubber. If you plug up the holes.....then what???? :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, crocs.....

i haven't personally tried them on, just because I would never....and I was actually pretty biased against them until yesterday I saw a short man at Ikea wearing a khaki(ish) pair, which looked sort of beat up, with a semi-scruffy outfit. They actually fit him pretty well and kind of worked on him. However, i have the feeling he may be the only person i think they are okay for....him and little kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->