Crocs

model_mom said:
I hate the d**n things....the children at school all have them and the accident ratio has risen 75%. Now the race is on to see how many little trinkets their moms can buy to cram in the holes of the crocs. The idea behind the holes was to air your feet out because the shoes are made of some type of rubber. If you plug up the holes.....then what???? :sick:

they stuff them? how's that work? :shock: :lol:

I think crocs are the ugliest pair of shoes ever invented, ever.

A conversation just arose at my office's lunch table about crocs. Basically a co-worker saw something in the paper about them, and said "oh, that's what those are called? those are so hideous." Then, the boss goes on to talk about how his wife has them and loves them and how their neighbor saw the wife wearing them and went out and got a pair, and the boss tells my co-worker, "You're just not hip, that's why you don't know about them."

I promise you, he said that 100% seriously...

^ :shock: i rather be UNhip then

lol.. i find it funny that those clogs are hip :doh: :doh: :lol: :o :huh:

:ninja:

well.. anyways.

i do confess to trying a pair of those flats just to see how they are..
but the clogs.. :cry: :sick:

mayeb i am too shallow. but.. eew :doh: :yuk:

Un hip?? Love it.

Im seeing them EVERYWHERE here in Florida. I guess they are a good shoe for tourist families in hot & humid FLA. But I HATE them. They look so d*mn silly.

this family comes to my job on a regular basis. all 5 of them wearing crocs. 3 little girls, and both parents. all of them in different colors, and the dad wears them with socks. without fail. i want to steal them when they aren't looking and set them on fire or something.:ninja:

That is sooo funny.. yesterday I went to Six Flags and.. my cousin and I I saw like three people wearing them... I cant beleive it!! They look horrible and plastiky...

I used to be a hater of Crocs but after trying one on I have to say they are so comfortable. Good for lounging around, going to the market, walking the dog, etc. Yes it's ugly but my feet dont mind.

^ My eyes mind!! :lol:

(Thats secretly why I wont ever ever try them on...comfort can't win me over with those things tho!)

Oh dear no! What are those hole for? NO, they're not for airing out your stinky feet, They're for collecting JIBBITZ!!!

f2_1.JPG

58_1.JPG

c9_1.JPG

Source: Ebay

STYLISH!... :sick:

sorry if this has been mentioned before but I haven't read the whole thread.

I saw Crocs for sale at the beach recently and immediately I thought:

CROCS = SUMMER UGGS

just wait until a picture of Jessica Simpson (or some other celebrity) is pictured wearing them, you won't be able to turn your head in the U.S. without seeing them!

StrokesFan210 said:
sorry if this has been mentioned before but I haven't read the whole thread.

I saw Crocs for sale at the beach recently and immediately I thought:

CROCS = SUMMER UGGS

just wait until a picture of Jessica Simpson (or some other celebrity) is pictured wearing them, you won't be able to turn your head in the U.S. without seeing them!

I will cancel my subscription to any magazine that makes crocs look trendy or praises them in any way :yuk:

Ugh........they are hideous on their own without adding CHARMS. Blech:sick:

No one over the age of like five should be wearing these.

pinkvolvo said:
Oh dear no! What are those hole for? NO, they're not for airing out your stinky feet, They're for collecting JIBBITZ!!!

EDIT- Do not quote pics
Source: Ebay

STYLISH!... :sick:
hahaha doesn't help it look any better:yuk:

Last edited by a moderator:
In the Netherlands they are verry big to ......... I HATE THEM.... even more then the ugg,

I hope the wind will blow HARD and next season they won't return in some new form..:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm not surprised that so many people hate them. Sure, they look like nurse's clogs but they are c-o-m-f-y! I like them in navy blue, with straight leg jeans and a couple of funky layered tops. They work wonders on sore feet! (I wish I had a pair here were there are so many cobblestones...)

The first time I saw them was last winter. A fushia pair on this tough looking, tatooed photographer working for Stella McCartney. Too funny!

One thing's for sure: you need to have an ego of steel to sport these sporty sandals!

I just hate them. I see people in matching crocs outfits all the time, including people 20 - 25. :ninja:

it's nice to find people who hate crocs! it seems like the rest of the (apparently blind to how HIDEOUS they are) world loooooves them.

lets just pray that we don't see the crocs boots come fall... :shock:
118139L.jpg

(picture from shoemall.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
well, everyone is totally entitled to their own opinions.....but I bought a pair today! So Happy. sometimes when I'm working on set dressing people and going back and forth to dressing rooms...my cutie flats or boots or sneakers sometimes start to hurt and I need something that will KEEP me comfortable...so I bought some Crocs. I like them! Glad I purchased them! :smile: I'm not ashamed to say I own a pair and will buy more!!!!! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->