Cyber Punk

Buddy think twice about going clubbing dressed like this because on Monday mornings when your friends email you the pics from Friday and Saturday nights, on top of looking knackered you'll also look like a knackered raver. I speak from experience, it's not a pretty sight.

If you still insist, here's a start.

http://store.yahoo.com/villagestreetwear/streetwear.html

:sick:Oh my god!

i never understood theese kind of trousers...

or the kid inside...

Maybe I'm getting old?..

I weat them over my tights and leotards for class (ballet), but not really in public, lol.

cyber punk? oh dear god :lol: i just think of those hideous plastic hair extensions and spiked collars and lots of shiny pinks and neons. UGH.

i love this look.. the raver cyber punk! long live milla jovovich and angie jolie via thier fabulous characters!

the look reminds me way too much of all the club kid wannabe teenies on livejournal.

^ eeeeeh. i in no way associate myself with them. i don't dress like a raver, but one must admit, some pieces of the hollywood cyber punk scene are definitely enviable, if one does not go overboard.

majorly disappointed at this season for not one brand bringing out hypercolor on techwear.
it's spring season, a time for sweat, heat and global freaking warming. how does that slip away from making a comeback. get yourself together fashion month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->