Dafne Cejas

The 'roughness' of her look is the most interesting in her for me... Because she's indeed very interesting. And she seems very earlier Supreme in my opinion. I'd love to see more en face shots of her, cause her face is like kept secret for now!

I agree with you, she's probably very Supreme FW 2007, tbh, but i think she could do well. She photographes very well in an almost harsh way.

She looks like Taryn Davidson.. and a bit like Bianca Balti.
Guessing she'll show up in Paris..

2163679008907252.jpg
2163679148903741.jpg

suprememanagment

She's definitely got a remarkable feature! Lets wait and see!

She looks like Paloma Picasso in that second picture. Absolutely breathtaking! :wub:

She looks like Paloma Picasso in that second picture. Absolutely breathtaking! :wub:

Quite interesting you say that... I was just thinking she reminds me a little on Dasha Malygina on that pictures and then remembered Dasha played Paloma's role in a story from Vmag. Breathtaking anyway (must confess it's the first time I actually feel this towards her looks) :heart:

she reminds me a little on Dasha Malygina on that pictures and then remembered Dasha played Paloma's role in a story from Vmag.
I instantly thought about both of them too!

I'm glad to see her full face finally and this a great way to introduce her in these beautiful photos :wub: I love her mole and call me crazy but I felt in love with her forehead :heart::lol:

much better than i thought she'd look judging from her feature walking on the rooftop. quite pretty actually

Apparently it's not Cassi, so some people at another forum think it's Dafne?

The Hiss Squad assures that a scandal generating new girl (as yet unseen on any runway,) is set to stomp for her worldwide exclusive this weekend even as her her first blue chip editorial tear is set to drop next month...TI-heads are very fast so we know they'll have that one sorted out in record time, Model watchers should also brace themselves for an extra-twisted parade courtesy of a certain closely watched directional force. Let's just say you won't be able to guess who or what (whether he or she) will come wheeling out as the next exit for that show. New decade...new template...for real...And since this is quite timely...which super-photographer is threatening not to renew his contract with that blue chip mag should he ever gain be saddled with a certain temperamental super-stylist. He is simply not used to be being spoken to that way. Talent is sensitive kids!
The Imagist

I may retract my former statement about liking her or not. :lol: She's basically Taryn Davidson with more of an edge. Perhaps Taryn + Tallulah? I'll wait to see her on a runway to make a fully informed decision, Supreme's pictures are so effing misleading.

^I actually rather compare her to Carmen Maria Hillestad. She has those long features yet that a sense of regal nature in her hair and her overall attitude.

I don't think I'd be totally out of line saying she has a bit of Eva Mendes in her.

It would make more sense if the blind item was about her and not Cassi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdaddy123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->