Daniel Lee - Designer, Creative Director of Burberry

Jil Sander has become a complicated brand now when in fact it should be a no-brainer: just beautifully designed and made clothes in the finest materials for a woman who want to dress in a sophisticated way with just the right degree of fashion, neither the demanding high fashion look of Phoebe Philo nor the overtly shapeless proportions of The Row . I love both but Jil Sander should be more simple, more wearable, a real wardrobe for a working woman.

Jil Sander has become a complicated brand now when in fact it should be a no-brainer: just beautifully designed and made clothes in the finest materials for a woman who want to dress in a sophisticated way with just the right degree of fashion, neither the demanding high fashion look of Phoebe Philo nor the overtly shapeless proportions of The Row . I love both but Jil Sander should be more simple, more wearable, a real wardrobe for a working woman.
basically what tods has been offering lately

I see Gabriele Colangelo's work going perfectly on Jil sander... he is already doing something suitable at his own brand and Giada....and the campaigns are beautiful as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->