Daniel Lee - Designer, Creative Director of Burberry

He’ll do better at jil sander. Burberry is just a crap house. Was interesting for a bit with Tisci, but the suits and the new ceo probably killed any spirit…
Daniel lee’s Burberry has been nothing but a disaster. Provincial Little Britain!!
I like his Burberry in the same way that I liked his Bottega Veneta. I actually prefer his Burberry because the accessories are less obnoxious and we don’t have an aggressive green to deal with.
I think he has range. He can do bourgeois, edgy, functional and I love his collaboration with Lebon.

Tisci was good but it wasn’t focused. And I think Lee is losing a bit of his confidence at Burberry.

I don’t care for Burberry so they can have whoever they want anyway. They can even promote internally.

I like his Burberry in the same way that I liked his Bottega Veneta. I actually prefer his Burberry because the accessories are less obnoxious and we don’t have an aggressive green to deal with.
I think he has range. He can do bourgeois, edgy, functional and I love his collaboration with Lebon.

Tisci was good but it wasn’t focused. And I think Lee is losing a bit of his confidence at Burberry.

I don’t care for Burberry so they can have whoever they want anyway. They can even promote internally.
what i love about Daniel as a designer is that his work has charisma and edge. Blazy creates an intelligent and intellectual BV, that ticks all the boxes, but not for me.. :( i miss the DL x BV era.

Makes me think about those latest Alasdair McLellan images they've been posting... Tragedy. It's giving Pringle of Scotland (RIP) more than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingoRichie1990
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->