Dates for your diary - All upcoming show dates

Well my mom is working in a ,well, place that stocks the clothes for Le bon marche and printemps (with others. :smile: ) and her boss' wife works in the fashion industry, and well my mom's boss knows my dream is to become a designer and when he heard that I would have loved to see a real runway show, he proposed to try and get tickets with all the contacts he and his wife has. It's not sure that I'll get them, but he told me to look up what shows I wanted to see. :smile:

Well my mom is working in a ,well, place that stocks the clothes for Le bon marche and printemps (with others. :smile: ) and her boss' wife works in the fashion industry, and well my mom's boss knows my dream is to become a designer and when he heard that I would have loved to see a real runway show, he proposed to try and get tickets with all the contacts he and his wife has. It's not sure that I'll get them, but he told me to look up what shows I wanted to see. :smile:

Sounds great! :D Maybe you can just say all the shows you like and then make some kind of top 10 or something :smile:

Yep I think that I'll do that :D
But my mom is rushing me because it's a kinda in 3days, so... ^^''
I'm really crossing my fingers!

i don't know where the right place to post this is..but if anyone could help me it would be wonderful .:flower: i'm trying to find any pics from the daniela gregis f/w 09.10 show during milan fashion week.. the show was apparently on thursday february 26... same time as missoni (6pm).. many thanks for any info! :heart:

Anyone know of the up coming Vancouver Fashion week? It is coming up in 2 weeks. I checked the website but it did not say who will be at the show. I would really like to know because I will be in the area when it happens!

^more likely showroom presentation? since phoebe won't be showing till October.

Anyway, I am curious about Cosmi Light Wonder... hopefully someone will post it ^_^ :woot:

Does anyone know when the Chaenl Cruise Show will be in Vienna? Is should be coming up soon....:unsure:

^^ Yup- my mistake... Venice May 14th... :wink:

soooooo can't wait! Does anyone know exactly the location besides knowing it's in Venice cause I wanna be a little Chanel obsessed b**** and see me some lagerfeld as close as possible :smile:

i know this is a while away. but does anyone have any idea in which month the mens ss10 shows will be?

OMD, Chanel Cruise in Venice?
that's shocking in a good way!! i was gettin tired of USA... i thought the collection would be presented in Sn Francisco or Seattle next time, hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dodgee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->