Dates for your diary - All upcoming show dates

I watch all the shows via podcasts from Style.com,
but I really don't want to have to wait for them to be released, 'cause from memory it can take a while even once a show has been, is there a better string of podcasts which document fashion week globally?

I can't WAIT for Vera Wang on September 11th. I really started loving her stuff after her show last season; all those luxurious colours, textures and shapes. It was magnificent! Very Kees van Dongen.

This might just be due to my ignorance, but I couldn't find Marc Jacobs on the NYC fashion week schedule. Can someone explain this to me? Have they just not decided on a time yet or is he showing somewhere else? Because I know he showed in NYC last season.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Did I see he was showing in London this time around...?? :unsure:

tell me something....
i am pretty sure i saw PRADA show scheduled in the NY shows schedule in the Schedules thead. What's that about?

on milan schedule, WHERE IS DOLCE & GABBANA and D&G show?????? :(SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHEN DO THEY SHOW????????

Hey, thanks so much for the link! I'm so jotting it down in my calendar!

And here more information about the show.

(NEW YORK)
Mango will converge scores of international guests in Barcelona next week, and it promises to be a giant family affair. On Tuesday, the retail giant will host its fashion show at Fira Barcelona, followed by an after-party that will be highlighted by a special secret performance. But to make the festivities complete, plenty of familiar faces will be on hand: Dakota Johnson will participate in the show, and Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas will join to lend support. Matthew McConaughey's belle, Camilla Alves, will also hit the runway, and with the sibling duo of Julia and Vladimir Restoin-Roitfeld are expected to be sitting front row and center. Monica Cruz (a co-designer of the Pe & Mo collection, along with sister Penelope) will travel to city of Gaudi, as will Adam Lippes--currently a creative mind behind the Adam for Mango and Adam for He lines for the brand.

source: fwd

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->