David Bowie

Dying of envy! i'd give a leg and arm to see that exhibit! I bought The Next Day earlier this week and I can't stop listening... I didn't have high expectations because at this point he has nothing to prove as a musician, but this album still really impressed me.

Bowie's on a roll! New video!

It's insane how handsome he still is. And I love this song too!:heart:

Boy, it's hard to find words to describe him. He's truly amazing in everything he does.

Brand new photo of David :smile:

facebook / David Bowie (Official)

His Facebook page also said under the picture that good news are coming. I wonder what they mean with this statement. :rolleyes:

David Bowie for Louis Vuitton

DAVID BOWIE's new Louis Vuitton campaign has been unveiled for the first time and we have the images to show you. See the initial ideas for the advert with the final storyboard, then go behind the scenes as the campaign is photographed by David Sims.

The advert is the second stage of a film, starring Arizona Muse, that was first launched last November - showing the journey of the Vuitton woman and entitled L'Invitation Au Voyage. Muse's adventure starts in Paris at the Louvre, before she is whisked off in a hot air balloon which takes her to Venice - where she meets Bowie. Cue picturesque shots of the model travelling along Venetian canals in an old-fashioned boat and decadent scenes of a masked ball - a more glamorous version of the masked, surreal soirée seen in 1986 cult film Labyrinth, which also starred Bowie. Unsurprisingly, the musician also sings a track from his new album, The Next Day.

The full film - which promotes Vuitton's new Tambour watch and Vivienne bag - will premiere on the label's app on November 7. A shortened clip will be shown on television on November 10, while the campaign images will appear in magazines and newspapers later this month.
vogue.co.uk

The Face November 1980: David Bowie by Brian Duffy

handinglove.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
ebay.com, jomms
rziv.jpg
9ffn.jpg

Happy birhtday to the greatest man that ever existed! :heart:

This is probably one of the best photos of Bowie I've ever seen - he looks like a classic movie star.

nickdrake @ tumblr

US Vogue November 1983

David Bowie & the End of Gender
Photo Helmut Newton
By Anne Rice
Celeb David Bowie

My scans

Interview May 1990

Model/Star: David Bowie
Photographer: Herb Ritts
Grooming: Teddy Antolin

ebay.com/Downtown Books Milwaukee