David Bowie

I got the Q editorial of David Bowie and Kate moss from Ebay and its sooo goood =]] Its like from 2003 but its like they are interveiwing each other about there lifestyle,music,drugs,fashion everything :lol:

Aaah... David Bowie in the Labyrinth :woot: Oh how I love that film. Those pink puppets who throw their own body parts around? Genius.

I think one of my favourite songs of all-time is The Bewlay Brothers.:heart:

A David Bowie thread, how cool! He's one of my favorites. I love every album of his from Space Oddity to Scary Monsters. Scary Monsters is my favorite album by him, with Diamond Dogs being a close second. Lots of favorite songs! Life On Mars... Teenage Wildlife... When You Rock And Roll With Me... Queen b*tch... Holy Holy... Width of a Circle... Cracked Actor... i could go on & on & on & on...

I love Ziggy Stardust (the album), but i never cared much for the look. The andronogous no-eyebrows thing freaks me out a little. Not to mention the mullet. :smile:

Bowie's awesome...he's just timeless! And he has great style, too.

My favorite songs are Modern Love, Space Oddity, Under Pressure with Queen, The Man Who Sold The World and Suffragette City. His cover of Across The Universe is great, too. ^_^

J'adore Bowie! I have so much respect for his unapologetic, unabashed artistry and sense of style.

Ooh, good choices Gunpowder, I love those too...many of my favorites have been mentioned...

China Girl is SO sexy too, with chilling political undertones...
"Oh baby...just you shuchomauss..." ...melts...:heart:

Great scan, Softie, thanks!

No chance anyone could post the Q Mag article?? (tEMA...?)

I have the biggest crush on david bowie..
so wierdly sexy.. once you lay eyes on him its hard to look away

my favourite artist EVER!!! best singer, best poet and his performance and videos are SUPERRRRR!!!:heart: :woot:
some pics from ebay:

Love him, rock&roll suicide is the best song ever. I remember just going everywhere listening to that song over and over again. Plus he just looks sooo cool. But i'm more in favor of his 70's rockstyle than his current day tommy ad look.

I adore David Bowie! I couldn't even begin to list which songs or phases I loved the most. Definately one of the most influencial artists (in all sense of the term) ever in my book.
:heart:

electricringo said:
I have a bunch of rare pics.... but no sources.
I really want to post them :X
I know i got the same problem.I got 5 folders full of bowie pics...most of them without sources.:cry:

Great thread :woot:

Favorite songs: Starman, China Girl, Space Oddity, I'm Afraid of Americans:heart:

He's one of my favourites. I saw an interview with him a few years ago and he seems really bright as well.

My favourite songs are Life on Mars, Oh you pretty thing and Space Oddity.
He looks great in Dior Homme by the way.

Ooh - there's an EP on iTunes of a collaboration between David Bowie and Arcade Fire. That could be an incredible combination! It appears it's for some live event. Has anyone heard this? (I'm at work and can't listen. :()

hey, people without sources...just attach them from your harddrive...it's ok :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kancuk24
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->