David Bowie

My favorite artist ever. :D

I have 4 of his albums, but want more! :innocent:

Best of Bowie
The Best of David Bowie 1974/1979
Ziggy Stardust
Aladdin Sane

Aladdin Sane is my favorite, but Ziggy gets bonus points for having Suffragette City on it. :lol:

I bought a tee the other week with this werid kind of mono print of him on it in mad elcetric colours so great for slobbing around in :P

My fav film as a kid was laberinth (sp? lol my fav film and i cant even spell it)

Always Crashing In the Same Car is one of my much beloved, although I don't know that I can decide upon an all-time favorite. I think Low might be my favorite of his albums, but I'm really wanting to leave open any and all other possibilities :lol:

fav song: SPACE ODDITY

and I'm in love with the first couple of records he did in gereral

Hi I’m not sure if I’m asking this in the right forum but I was wondering if anyone could upload scans from the OCT 2003 Q Magazine ‘Bowie vs. Moss” issue and or the Vogue May 2003 with Kate Moss paying tribute to ‘vintage’ Bowie. I have been trying to buy copies off eBay for years but I would be happy to see scans.
Thank you in advance

I simply :heart: his voice :rolleyes:
I think it's sex made into voice :blush::lol:

And about he&Kate...

Last edited by a moderator:
iamthewalrus28 said:
Hi I’m not sure if I’m asking this in the right forum but I was wondering if anyone could upload scans from the OCT 2003 Q Magazine ‘Bowie vs. Moss” issue and or the Vogue May 2003 with Kate Moss paying tribute to ‘vintage’ Bowie. I have been trying to buy copies off eBay for years but I would be happy to see scans.
Thank you in advance

You can find scans here (albiet small)...

http://home.frognet.net/~mcfadden/evu/Ellen_von_Unwerth_Bowie_Moss.htm

I adore Bowie - great artist, such an individual, and he's quite like good wine: the older the better... ^_^
My fav albums are Ziggy Stardust and Low, I also very much like Heathen but it's too hard to name just a few albums or songs. On today's playlist: The Man Who Sold the World and Absolute Beginners.

Thanks for the link to the Q editorial! :flower:

I saw a BBC documentary on Bowie recently called "Cracked Actor" - it was from around that time, during the Diamond Dogs tour when he was shifting towards the soul/Young Americans material. He looked horrible - gaunt and strung-out. It was interesting though - some cool live footage.

I'm in an Aladdin Sane phase, for whatever that means, or might fortell :unsure:

Now guess which of my pictures had the most easily-traceable sources :lol: :

davidbowie3mg.jpg
thewhiteduke7hj.jpg

blackmailmag.com

1980floorshow5jk.jpg

home.no.net/jronning/

1965davidbowie5ol.jpg

thephilter.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads