dior homme-esque denim?

darkintragedy

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm a college student, and therefore lack money for frequent high-end purchases. I need some new denim right now, and I like the dior homme slim-fit.

What denim brand (preferable < $100 ) makes denim that resembles such? I know the quality will be sub-par, but I just really need jeans right now. :P

H&M make quite skinny jeans right now, they're around $40 I hear. There's also Cheap Mondays that are getting popular as well in Europe, they're cut quite tight and are supposedly very cheap as their name implies. Besides that, if you want the regular 21cm hem version of Dior Homme, a good alternative is APC, $125 but you get top-quality selvedge denim.

^ ack. no H&M in Southern California. :(

But thanks for the APC recommendation. I'll check out their site tonight.
I've heard that their sizes aren't "true to size" ? Do you know anything about that?

I'm usually a 30x30, and even then, the denim is still a bit loose. What size would be best fitting for a 'closer' feel? Thanks again.

My honest advice to you: save your pennies and splurge on a pair of Dior Homme jeans when they go on sale! Nothing else really compares...

I agree with FtB.. there are no comparisons with Dior Homme...

... however, Acne Jeans has a model called 'Max', which has very similar fit (maybe a bit more tight and tapered from below the knees and down)... with 19cm & 17cm hems...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->