Dior Homme S/S 07 Campaign

i dont know but i need the leather jacket and the one opposite it paired with the leather pants. thank you for posting these. now if only i had an extra 2 grand.

i need that leather jkt too... damn... and im afraid the sh*t u want will be way more than 2 grands...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice, but all the ads look the same (profile shot). I mean it's good, but it's boring. Dior Homme isn't usually too exciting.

What can I say :unsure: it's ehm very much like Dior Homme lately has been :innocent:

^same here. i like it, but nothing special. and this haircut à la mireille mathieu meets Jeanne d'Arc = ew! i wish the trendy-dior-ish boys who want to wear this haircut, had the face coming with it... because otherwise, they're gonna look like disaster!
is Bastiaan Ninaber the one with the "normal" haircut? he looks very mmm sexy!

Last edited by a moderator:
BerlinRocks said:
i wish the trendy-dior-ish boys who want to wear this haircut, had the face coming with it... because otherwise, they're gonna look like disaster!

^^ that's funny because the few times I've seen skinny guys in skinny clothes (diorish IMO) in my town with long hair, 75% of the time they look much cooler when the hair covers up their face.

anyways the ads are nice and clean as always but it's less appealing to me since I've already decided that none of the tops or outerwear from S/S 07 interests me. oh well, I can finally save some money this season I suppose.

BerlinRocks said:
is Bastiaan Ninaber the one with the "normal" haircut? he looks very mmm sexy!
:lol:
it is. ^_^

The other walked the SS 07 show. We're trying to ID him over at MH.:wink:

andrewng said:
i need that leather jkt too... damn... and im afraid the sh*t u want will be way more than 2 grands...
no, i need $2,000 to add to what i already have.

Hi Luna i replied your lovely comment about me!:D

This is so repetitive that I can't stand, when is Hedi gonna be out of the Dior house? I would love to see a change, a breath of fresh air, someone new please! he is been doing the heroin guy for like 5 years or something

I'd also like to know who the photographer/stylist was.. I really loved what Carlotta Manaigo did for the S/S 05 campaign, this seems slightly similar in the poses and perspective..only boring. :ninja:

its pretty good....just reminds me I need to get another 1,000 dollars quick!

I can't say I like the haircuts, but I love the clothes (especially the blazer in the first picture!) Where are the logos going to be on them?

i likled much, ,much better of FW2006

Ok, the other boy with the sorta bowl-cut is Adrian Bosch w/ 2PM in Denmark.
He looks much much better without that hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->