Dior Homme S/S 07 Campaign

I believe that photographer is Camilla Åkrans, it looks pretty much like her work. Those tight leather pants are just a big heck NO!
Everything else looks okidoki!

I believe that photographer is Camilla Åkrans, it looks pretty much like her work.
I think it looks a lot like Hedi's own work.
those two had invented nothing... maybe that's why you can be confused....anyway... one thing is sure : i cannot recognize Hedi's work there... the guy is more on details...

and thanx Jillians for having ID the boys...

omg, i really can't stand this "coupe au bol" meets Mireille Mathieu... horrible! what kind of boy can wear this?! ... don't tell me i don't want to know.

Boring...& Im not forcing myself to like it because its Dior homme...

BerlinRocks said:
those two had invented nothing... maybe that's why you can be confused....anyway... one thing is sure : i cannot recognize Hedi's work there... the guy is more on details...

At least they've invented speculation since people are curious! Better something than nothing and if it turns out to be true it will be even better.:innocent: :lol:

Ads would be much better with more attractive guys...:( these are pretty, but the bodies - yuck :yuk:
I always wondered: who likes Dior type of guys...?
:sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are shot by Slimane himself. It says so at 2pm's website:flower:

I don't know about the ads but it's fun to see Adrien:buzz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit random but in some crap UK girly magazine Adrian was interviewed about Male models being too skinny. Esp at Dior and how they arent attractive. I really like the Ads.hmm.

And i love Adrian's hair (if that is his name) Shaved on sides with longer fringe but my hiar is too curly for that. Damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->