Dior Homme Store Pics

where is this store located?

it reminds me of the new Helmut Lang store in Paris
with a hint from Gucci shops :ninja:

Okay.. what are they expecting to sell in this shop?? There's nothing to be seen except glass, glass, tiles, roof, and more glass :lol:

diorhomme_rot2.jpg

diorhomme_rot3.jpg

Additional photos from Hint.

I really like the glass and steel and minimalist interior. :blush: Yet somehow, in some photos, it reminds me of the Gucci shop, too. :doh:

versace :doh:

store looks like one of thoes ones where u slip if u have wet shoes... jus like carrie did in satc in dior av montagne.... not nice!

I stopped by at the New York store in March and it really is a beautiful arrangement. The pictures really don't do it justice. You MUST see it in person if you have the chance. Located on 57th St. between Madison and 5th.

The store has a very "look, don't touch" kind of feel to it... :wacko:

The store has a very "look, don't touch" kind of feel to it...

yeap. the ones where your finger prints get clearly left after you do so.

anyway really really i like it to bits.. futuristic, industrial, elegant, neat interiors... hehehe i'm kinda biased 'coz it reminds me of my room... :blink:

but if course this shop is WAAAAYY more cutting edge...

ive been to the NYC location a few times and it is amazing.....as someone said above, pictures dont do it justice, when u walk in there appears to be a large counter at the end of the store, yet when u walk up close its just a freestanding countertop......kinda hard to explain but, if yur in nyc, definately check it out......sales people look like they were plucked right out of one of hedi's ad campaigns.....very pleasant to deal with also.....

as cool as the architecture is, i started to get a headache in there after 15 minutes haha

dl

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->