Help Picking Out Sunglasses / Yay or Nay? (Please read rules in post #1)

Yay Or Nay?

my very first post! i love thefashionspot. :P

i'm thinking about purchasing a new pair of glasses, perhaps even two or three of different colored frames. i tried on a pair of clear glasses and they looked pretty good on me, which is why i'm going to buy them. but what do you guys think about clear eyeglasses? anyone own a pair? do people wear them often? i haven't seen that many wear clear ones... but anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's already a Yay or Nay thread. Maybe one of our Mods could merge this?

Welcome husbandbeaters :flower: Interesting name :huh::P

I have a pair of clear-ish glasses which I like, but I hardly ever wear them because they don't protect from the sun. Aesthetically I like them, but I find they're not very practical. Overcast and rainy day wear only IMO :smile:

^ Gotcha. Are you referring to the frames then when you ask about them being clear?

omg im so glad i didnt buy them :doh:
it would have been the biggest mistake of my life!!!
:yuk::yuk:

a good dose of reflection ey JR1? It's strange how differently you can feel about something in such a short time...impulse buying is a killer :wink:

^ i know!! my mum said to me when i wanted them "there just the latest craze bla bla bla you wont like them later bla bla bla" and i was like, yeah course....and she was right! *gasp* :o:lol:

Marc Jacobs avaitor sunnies, which?

which one should i get? :unsure: siliver or gold? :flower:

Attachments

• MJ aviator sunglasses.jpg
    MJ aviator sunglasses.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
Gold :flower: I'm currently obsessed with all things gold though, so I'm a little biased :innocent:

I like the gold too... but if you're trying to look more 'toned down' then I'd go for silver.

I got the silver ones, but i am more into silver, withe gold and steal :wink:

Personally I'd get the silver. What jewellery do you wear most, gold or silver? That's how I'd decide.

thank you for everyone reply. :flower:
Hebden - i don't have much gold accessories. i think the siliver one is better for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->