Dior Tatooed Bodystocking

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 10:12 am
Well you know dior products are very expensive
Yes, but THAT kind of expensive is beyond horrifyingly ridiculous, and absurd.

$1,300 for PRINTED NYLON TIGHTS!?!?!

I think not.

The gorgeous snakeskin queen mum platform shoes were $900!! :/

And those new snakeskin spectators are $1100...

And THOSE pieces are actually worth it.

Printed nylon tights are NOT.

....unless they put themselves on for you, and they will never rip.

Originally posted by brian+Jan 22nd, 2004 - 11:24 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Jan 22nd, 2004 - 11:24 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-chanel_girl@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 10:12 am
Well you know dior products are very expensive
Yes, but THAT kind of expensive is beyond horrifyingly ridiculous, and absurd.

$1,300 for PRINTED NYLON TIGHTS!?!?!

I think not.

The gorgeous snakeskin queen mum platform shoes were $900!! :/

And those new snakeskin spectators are $1100...

And THOSE pieces are actually worth it.

Printed nylon tights are NOT.

....unless they put themselves on for you, and they will never rip. [/b][/quote]
i agree. i find that horrendously overpriced and dont wanna know who would buy those "things" :cry:

I'm suprised that Zara or H&M hasn't copied them yet...maybe if I copied them I could sell the design to Zara!

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 4:35 pm
I'm suprised that Zara or H&M hasn't copied them yet...maybe if I copied them I could sell the design to Zara!
:cry:

They probably don't need me to do it though, brian! I bet Zara has a big team of designers assigned to copying John Galliano...

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 4:42 pm
They probably don't need me to do it though, brian! I bet Zara has a big team of designers assigned to copying John Galliano...
More than likely.

Zara do have some nice things though ;D

the tattoo inspiration is destined to be huge for spring and yes, i can see this being strong for mass production (hence moving the thread to FStrendspotting area)

as for the stockings being printed, hmm its too hard -not to say impossible- to print on stocking 'fabric'. The Dior ones seem more like a very fine burn-out technique, or a 'coating' treatment. I know they seem very expensive but its certainly not an 'easy' done proceedure. :P

Ale, i wish i could visit the Art Institute, order some custom made ideas and while being in town, have a coffee with you :blush:

Those stockings are so cool, but unless it's secretly armor that can deflect the blow of an axe, the price is laughable.

Anyway, I wish Galliano just designed for himself... he's too good to design for Dior :ninja:

Sorry bri, i just dont like CD (the monogram especially :yuk: )

I liek the dior body suits, but tehy ahve been done befor.

You can find simialre ones at punk/S&M/club stores

I just remembered I bought a top from Browns Focus in South Molton Street about four years ago. It is net and tattoo printed all over. Think I might be getting this out to wear again :rolleyes:

ooh and Ive also got a net Moschino top with tattoo style goldfish printed all over it (but not as nice)

Speaking of fat girls, Britney isn't exactly slim is she? I mean she has a six pack, but her arms and face are really chunky; she makes me think of the fat cheerleader on the squad. But enough about the little pop-tart; those body stockings are beyootiful, but the price is looney. Why are they that expensive? They couldn't cost that much to make, so is the price jacked-up just because they're Dior?

Originally posted by slinky_vagabond@Jan 25th, 2004 - 10:19 pm
Speaking of fat girls, Britney isn't exactly slim is she? I mean she has a six pack, but her arms and face are really chunky
Yup, she only has a six pack because the alternative was a belly of jelly

I called Dior today and got a price on these tattooed "undergarnments" or whatever we can call them.

It turns out it's going to be a two-piece set, not a bodystocking.

The pantyhose are going to be $1800

and the "shirt" is going to be $1900

:shock: :shock: :shock:

IMO those are extremely ludicrous prices.

Almost as ludicrous as Chanel wanting $1500 for this chunk of plastic on a chain:

100120807.jpg

here they are priced 1200 euros/ each

up and bottom and so not worth it :yuk:

According to some magazine I was looking in, Look from London has similar tights :flower: Anyone seen them or know how to buy things from Look from London?

I would buy them and wear them if i hadn't inherited my mother's knees :angry:

THose would look terrible on my legs. :cry:

oooh wait I just saw the price. I woudlnt' buy the Dior ones but I would buy knock offs. Something similar to them.

Every time I wear tights or stockings I always end up ripping them. Could you imagine ripping those at 1200 euros ... I'd probably cry :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoutshonor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->