Discussion: Who Should Be The Creative Director of Chanel?

I don’t believe the Jacquemus rumor, really. Much like I didn’t believe the Hedi rumors…
The YouTuber is talking too much with his S.A.
That’s where all the rumors comes from but even in Paris, they don’t know.

And I possibly can’t think that the people at Chanel would have business meetings at Rue Cambon when they have The Ritz near.

For me, it's him saying that Virginie is the best choice for Chanel. Seriously.
Dacob's idea of Chanel is "its a museum" lol when its the complete opposite of that, its always been youthful , aspirational and timeless . Virginie is simply not a good designer regardless of how many years she has had at Chanel. Though in fairness he is right about the declining bag quality at Chanel ( first hand experience) and Nair's wanton greed to turn Chanel into Gucci 2.0 but making Virginie as some Joan of Arc of Chanel is just idiotic lol

I wouldn't be surprised if Jacquemus and his team are behind creating buzz around his name, purporting the he is at Chanel offices. Sending supposed leaks and spreading rumours to generate hype around his name. With all these other designers re-negotiating their contracts, potentially selling off their namesake labels and wiping their IGs, I wouldn't put it past Jacquemus to spread rumours that he is the next CD.

don't know how credible this tweet is but definitely something to laugh at

I find it fascinating to see how the whole Virginie-potential new Chanel CD appointment is being repurposed and dramatized as pure entertainment with the wildest rumors, based on...TikTok videos?
While rumors and toxic, mean feedback have always been an integral part of the 'insider' scene, with social media they really have spiraled out of control to the extent where they can become damaging for a brand if not contained.

I think Jacquemus is surely playing into this as he has done a few times before with other open positions.
It's becoming quite a transparant and cheap tactic to be honest but sadly it's still working to get people talking.

Not to spread rumors but allegedly Raf was seen cleaning Choupette's litter box.
no-lies-detected-lie-detector.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markrokusek
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->