Dita Von Teese

Does anyone hope for me to scan her guess editting AUstralian harpers bazaar?? Let me know!

I heard about that and respect what I think is her vision, what she wants to represent and how she wants to approach things but have to admit that I enjoy those pics too :unsure:....I can't really put my finger on it but I think that maybe I feel like they're showing a different facet of Ditas sensuality :blush:

I feel the same about those Blender photos (those are one of my favourite series of her actually).
The way she's styled and the poses, they could be from any regular men's magazine photoshoot. Still she brings some extra touch to it, which make them stand out from the rest of the crowd. Even without the red lips, the eyeliner and the sophisticated hair, she still radiates glamour.

i have to agree w/ dita and blackdove on the blender photos...they are sooo "men's mag." the thing i've always liked about dita is the way she styles herself, that's why all these candid photos of her that we all love are so fabulous. it's clear that someone else styled her for those pics. i remember her saying that her clothes, stockings, lipstick, etc. are like her armor.

i have to agree w/ dita and blackdove on the blender photos...they are sooo "men's mag." the thing i've always liked about dita is the way she styles herself, that's why all these candid photos of her that we all love are so fabulous. it's clear that someone else styled her for those pics. i remember her saying that her clothes, stockings, lipstick, etc. are like her armor.

Absolutely! You can see men's mag type models everyday, they are 'ten a penny', but Dita is something special/different and that is why I love her :heart:

Dita von Teese @ Cinema Against AIDS 2007 Benefiting amfAR - Arrivals, May 23 - 6 HQs. celebutopia

I'm saddened that she's wearing last last season's Dior. That's so.... B-List of her...
Dita is not about this season or last season etc, etc. She is about a certain aesthetic and if an item of clothing fits that, then she'll wear it whether it is this year, last year or genuine 1940's.

That dress is SO her, the faux corset front, the black lace over flesh tones. Does it REALLY matter it came from last season? She looks stunning in it!

I love the Blender magazine look. I think since the break-up that I am getting the vibe that Dita is not true to herself; then again I am a Manson fan so I might just be taking his side. haha

Ocean's Thirteen" premiere at the 60th International Cannes Film Festival, May 24
celebutopia

I'm saddened that she's wearing last last season's Dior.

Really? I'm glad to see her buck the current fashion victim trend. Style is so different than just what's in season, and Dita has it.

She's looking great in Cannes this year.

She really is the star of Cannes in my opinion both Dior dresses are amazing :woot:but I have to say the nude and black lace long sleeved gown is one of my favorite looks shes ever worn, so sexxxy:P

I love the Blender magazine look. I think since the break-up that I am getting the vibe that Dita is not true to herself; then again I am a Manson fan so I might just be taking his side. haha

i am a manson fan as well, and i always end up admiring his lady friends – all i can say is, this new album better be good – not loving anything i've heard so far...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->