Dita Von Teese

Dita von Teese @ Dolce & Gabbana Party during the 60th International Cannes Film Festival, May 25
celebutopia

InStyle Rus May 2007 scanned by me
Dita von Teese in Moschino by Jonathan Frantini

I love her plastic, black satin dress at the Dolce & Gabbana party, its wild!!! :woot:Only she could take the dress off the runway and wear it in real life:heart:

so true - i love this dress too, reminds me of what dale bozzio used to wear to perform. (singer of missing persons, '80s new wave band)

Thanks Mirik for the instlye scans, love her in that Moschino dress I hope she "lifted" it from the set:P

so true - i love this dress too, reminds me of what dale bozzio used to wear to perform. (singer of missing persons, '80s new wave band)

I never would've made that comparison but you're right! Oh, I loved Dale. She used to shop at the hardware store for things to wear. Maybe we need a New Wave thread.

SHE'S A COWGIRL

Before performing at the recent Cinema Against AIDS dinner in Cannes, Dita Von Teese shows off her dazzling rhinestone cowgirl costume. At the gala, the dancer performed her burlesque act, built around a 9-foot MAC Viva Glam lipstick, before an audience including Kylie Minogue, Naomi Campbell and the cast of Ocean's Thirteen.
people.com

Does she ever show up in public without all "the works".
Are there any candids of Dita dressed casually and without makeup?

i have a picture of dita and marilyn out with no make up, hair pulled back etc, they look totally normal, although you cant see them too well. I would post but i dont know where i got it from.

THE SUITE LIFE

"Here we are at the Carlton Hotel, right in the middle of the action at Cannes on La Croisette, says Dita Von Teese. "I was doing interviews all day at a beachfront restaurant for MAC with MAC president John Demsey, with occasional breaks to look out at the glamorous scene happening [outside]."

GRAND ENTRANCE

Von Teese tells PEOPLE: "This is a great shot [of me] arriving at the Ocean's Thirteen premiere [and] posing for the fans' cameras before walking the massive red carpet."

THE GOODS

Dita tells PEOPLE she doesn't worry about not having the right dress with her "because I bring a lot of choices – and a lot of my own clothes."

GLAM SQUAD

"I'm with the MAC team at the amfAR event. We're standing in front of the massive Swarovski crystal curtain that raised up to reveal me and my giant Viva Glam lipstick."

FASHION ICONS

"I'm with Jean Paul Gaultier [at the amfAR event]. I'm a big fan of his, and I even walked the runway at his last Paris couture show. He's seen many of my burlesque shows, and he told me that he especially loved the one I did tonight. He adores kitsch as much as I do!"

people.com

^This is a great article complete with very good photographs! Thank you so much for posting it...

so not fair. such an amazing women. i respect her so much how she just keeps going.
i feel sorry for her to because manson didn't care about her when she started to gain fame so bitchy of him.
perfection. :smile::smile::smile:

Love the pics from Cannes, her life would make an awesome reality show but shes too cool to actually do one! Love the striped dress she wears in her hotel room, sooo pretty:heart::heart:

DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND
Dita Von Teese treats herself to a pair of diamond earrings during a shopping trip at Chopard in Beverly Hills, CA.
5yhja8p.jpg

UsWeekly

^Thank you so much for that picture!
She looks absolutely beautiful!
I''d love to see more shots of that

Thank you for the article and new picture of her Chopard spree! They're lovely ^_^

I've also noticed the scans for Bazaar haven't been posted yet, so I'll get to that tomorrow morning, everyone. You won't be disappointed, I promise :wink:

i have waited this for so long to see her in red and i don't like it very much because the light is too bright i would like to see more shot but she carries it of. love her tough. :smile:

Here you go, all!
(click to view)

SCANNED BY ME
AU HARPER'S BAZAAR JUNE/JULY 07

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"