DKNY Jeans to do Rachel Bilson Line : Edie Rose

Rachel Bilson is designing her own lines of jeans for DKNY

DKNY Jeans has joined forces with actress Rachel Bilson to launch a new line of clothing within the DKNY Jeans Junior's brand.
The new line, which includes dresses, jackets, jeans, knits and tee-shirts, is set to launch in US department stores this autumn, with retail prices ranging from US$34 for a tee-shirt to $98 for a biker jacket.
DKNY is set to support the launch with a "comprehensive" marketing campaign, including national print advertising.
"Rachel Bilson is on everyone's best-dressed list, and her look resonates with our customer," said DKNY Jeans president Kevin Monogue. "Her style is effortless yet edgy and unexpected, which matches the DKNY Jeans Junior's aesthetic perfectly."
Bilson said she had been "passionate" about beginning her own collection for some time, and thanked DKNY for bringing her designs to life.
just-style.com

oh and The Hills "star" Whitney Port is coming out with her own clothing collection too.
That's in addition to Heidi Montag and Lauren Conrad's lines.
Poor Audrina. She must feel so left out!

:lol:

who's next?

There has already been a thread on this. I'm sure a mod would come along to merge soon :flower:

Celebrities don't belong in the fashion industry.
Wear the clothes, don't wear the industry out.

And honestly? Some amateur commercial designers sew some stuff together and put celebrity names on it. Very, very few exceptions.

oh okay.. take your word for it.. :smile:

I dunno I think it might be ok...and I normally hate "celebrity" lines.

She was actually very involved in the styling of her character on the oc...you can tell from the first season (she didn't have any say) to the second and on (she started picking from her own wardrobe and had a big say), but I may be biased b/c I love the oc & Rachel (i've had her as my avatar for, like two years now ha)

I hope it is cute, because if not I will be disappointed.

Celebrities don't belong in the fashion industry.
Wear the clothes, don't wear the industry out.

And honestly? Some amateur commercial designers sew some stuff together and put celebrity names on it. Very, very few exceptions.

nicely put...

Rachel is fabulous I love her style and shes a celebrity lets face it she can market her own business! :wink:

1) the name of the line sounds like a cvs perfrume

2) the clothes are so boring because rachel bilson has no personal style!!!!

i agree with gasoline rainbow.
its annoying...the most annoying 1 i think would be pete wentz, and what a joke paris hilton. :P

OMG its AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. how much?? when will it be out??? where? online?? In stores? Where can I find it all!!!!! so french so 60s!!! Im obsessed

wow am I the only one freaking out over this line. its AMAZING freaking AMAZING wow..

there is a picture of the jeans in the new issue of seventeen. the jeans are around 60$.

Rachel Bilson models for Edie Rose
Dibujo-2.jpg

http://www.dknyjeans.com/

whats the release date again? and where will it be sold??? Macys? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"