DKNY Jeans to do Rachel Bilson Line : Edie Rose

NEVER buy that line! I just got "supposedly" the same top as what rachel claims is part of her line which u can find somewhere in her thread, the white polo with the necktie. It doesn't come with the necktie, and the shirt from her line has a collar which the top that she's wearing doesn't have! I can't believe she's such a hoax! Oh and one more ugly detail from her line, the white top has an ugly yellow stitching on the holes of the button. UGLY UGLY UGLY! Don't waster your money on it. And the fit, is horrible!

Last edited by a moderator:
I went and saw it by myself.

I found them cheap, cheap, very cheap looking. And I was totally going to give them a try! But... the poor quality was too much for me to handle. Even as a student who can't afford important labels, these pieces are stuff I wouldn't buy.

The FAUX LEATHER jacket was beyond awful... it was just.. cheap plastic.

i want most of her collection. how much? is it out now? i will buy it online i guess...

if it sold out online then obviously they haven't seen it..if in person,then it's safe to assume they are blind

I really don't like when celebrities team up with a fashion label. I think celebrities have no business in playing the role of 'designer'.

i can see rachel wearing all those outfits it's cute...as for being a designer, i'm not so crazy about them.

My dress has arrived, and I think this one piece actually fits ok! I don't know about the rest of the collection. The material of the dress is thicker than I thought (sort of linen-y), and the yellow is actually mixed w/ a bit of silver for sheen. I'm going to buy some black tights to wear w/ it for winter.

It does look like Rachel's green Sretsis dress, but I like that because I wanted the Sretsis one but could not locate it. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->